DIARY OF OPERATION LBD 2012

Lily66

Today I am prepaing to start Dukan tomorrow - planning meals, cooking muffins etc. Saw lots of nice dresses for the Christmas function yesterday but I have my eye on one in particular in the Boden catalogue. So its my goal to buy it only if I can loose 1st 8lbs before December. I have tried Dukan before and know its works. So going to do three days of Attack and then into cruise.
Have been this weight for about four years now and have a wardrobe of clothes that dont fit. Plan to go the gym to do variety of classes such as body combat, spin and body pump as I find using machines boring.
Will keep you all posted of how I get on!!!!

Goid luck lilly, keep posting :-D

Good luck x

good luck :)

sounds like you have a plan. I really need to do more in the way of exercise, I just can't get motivated, need to though.

Good luck hun.

Hi Lily

Can't believe how organised you sound!!

And as for the gym, well done girl, I REALLY need to get my ass into gear in that respect.

Looking forward to hearing how you are getting on, love the idea of the LBD plan!!

Hi Lily!

How have you been getting on?

It;s always so motivating in times of need to have a good target :) Good luck and keep us updated :) xxx

Day two of OP LBD. Not going to purchase the dress just yet. Maybe wait until mid November. Well have been good in the food department. Getting some weird looks in work when having my lunch and receiving comments like " dont know how you can do that." I just ignore them. visualising myself in this dress at the works Christmas function.
Body Combat last night and going to Titan Tanks tonight. One definetly needs to be organised on this diet, planning meals and sorting out pack lunches the night before. Havn't weighed myself will leave that to Thursday morning after the 3 days attack. So off to get my gym shoes on and will update you soon. Cant wait to get into the 13's again.

i8gnore what ppl say... they will be jealous when you are in that LBD :D

I think I've missed something, what does the LBD stand for, is it your name....if so don't answer LOL. Put a link up to the dress, lets have a nosey then eh??? LOL

df LBD is little black dress

Just ignore people! I get a few funny looks when people can sometimes get a whiff but I've got an excellent look I shoot them!! Congrats on day too!!!

Operation LBD seems well under way :)

Oh I love it 'Little Black Dress' thats ace. You go girl. Wow them all, they are only jealous. Some people just can't accept others doing better than them. Unfortunately i have a friend like that. She loses weight very steadily because she is on Dialysis and every time she goes they take fluid off at the end of the time, this can sometimes mean the different in a few ounces / grammes and then it all adds up. I know she has lost about a stone, but its taken a year or so for that, yet i have lost nearly three and not once has she said well done!!!! IGNORE the lot of them hunni x

Back