Diary of Sammy's 26 measley points a day...

x_sambam_x

Morning girls :)

I have decided to start a wee diary so I know I have to stick to this for fear of embarrassment. It's only my first week and I think I have already went over my weeklies! :sigh:

I am on day 5 and I'm going to start here, my weigh in is Wednesday morning!

Feel free to comment or correct me on any points I've done wrong.

Yesterday -

Breakfast

Toast - 3 pp
Margarine - 1pp
Coffee with sweetener - 1pp
Tinned Fruit and Munch bunch - 1pp

Lunch

Salad, Ham Coleslaw - 2pp
Meringue & Pears - 1pp
Hobnob - 2pp

Dinner

Went for carvery so who knows! 30pp maybe?

Snacks

Curly Wurly - 3pp
Options Hot Choc - 1pp
Half bag crisps - 2pp
Slimatee - 0pp

Oops what did I do yesterday!

So I maybe had 47pp and I only had 8 weeklies left which means I have ate 13pp over!! :eek:

I can see a gain this week... The proof will b on the scales on Wednesday. I will be super good today ;)

x

Hello sammy i agree 26 points isnt alot lol your menu looks yummy and filling. :)

Hi Shanny,

No it's not really filling lol. I would love to be able to do some of the recipe's other people do on here but because I am a snackaholic, (ul soon see) I can't ever save enough points for my dinner. I snack all day long! Then end up with something rubbish for dinner like toast and beans!

x

Hi Shanny,

No it's not really filling lol. I would love to be able to do some of the recipe's other people do on here but because I am a snackaholic, (ul soon see) I can't ever save enough points for my dinner. I snack all day long! Then end up with something rubbish for dinner like toast and beans!

x
your alot like me a snacker too :) :D but its all within your points so enjoy i say lol

Today I have had -

B - syrup porridge 40g 4pp
Splash of milk - 1pp
Coffee - 1pp

L - A curly wurly 3pp
Walkers baked - 3pp
Muller light and pears - 2pp

D - fajitas 7pp
Side salad lettuce cucumber beet root 0pp

S - ice lolly 1pp
Options mint hot choc 1pp
Another curly wurly 3pp
Apple 0pp
Slimatee 0pp

26pp used no weeklies left :( ! Weigh in on Wednesday! :) excited! And nervous.

Xx

x_sambam_x said:
Today I have had -

B - syrup porridge 40g 4pp
Splash of milk - 1pp
Coffee - 1pp

L - A curly wurly 3pp
Walkers baked - 3pp
Muller light and pears - 2pp

D - fajitas 7pp
Side salad lettuce cucumber beet root 0pp

S - ice lolly 1pp
Options mint hot choc 1pp
Another curly wurly 3pp
Apple 0pp
Slimatee 0pp

26pp used no weeklies left :( ! Weigh in on Wednesday! :) excited! And nervous.

Xx

Aw I'm sure you will do well on Wednesday :0)

Aw I'm sure you will do well on Wednesday :0)

Thanks, I feel thinner, well less bloated anyway, but from what I've ate I don't see how there can be anyway that I can lose weight!

Snowing here today so I'll end up with no lunch again, my work has no cooking facilities except a kettle, and I don't really wana go out in the snow to buy something! Curly wurly it is lol x

Pot noodle or flask of soup might help lol,you in Scotland then as its snowing? it's grey where I am today.Thats good you feel thinner and less bloated.You are on low pp so I reckon you will be fine,I was on 29pp and lost weight for those weeks,just gone down to 28pp.On my fifth week now.

Pot noodle or flask of soup might help lol,you in Scotland then as its snowing? it's grey where I am today.Thats good you feel thinner and less bloated.You are on low pp so I reckon you will be fine,I was on 29pp and lost weight for those weeks,just gone down to 28pp.On my fifth week now.

Yeah near Glasgow so not bad here but my partner is working in Dundee n he said it's really bad there. Just a wee flutter of snow here.

I would gladly have a pot noodle, but it's fattening, there really is not a lot to make healthy with a kettle. I would bring a salad but theres not even a fridge! Lol.

Well done, how much have you lost in total? x

Yea did wonder that with the pot noodle.what a pain there is no fridge either! Hope the snow clears up soon.So far I've lost 10.5 pounds which I'm happy with,still got a way to go but am determined to get there.Am 13.3 and would like to be 10.7

Just stick at it!! I only have a stone to lose but the thinner you get the harder it is to shift it lol!

x

Majorly excited!! Bought the cadburys pic n mix things from the wee corner shop. Got 2 x crunchie, 1 dairy milk caramel, a wee pack of buttons and a flake. Sat and pointed them all and they're only 2pp? Is this correct? I'm laughing woohoo!! x

Very true that the thinner you are the harder it is.Yea I'm gonna stick with it,it will be worth it in the end.As to the pic and mix,if you ask in the pp section on here someone is bound to know,it sounds too good to be true but great if it is true :0) lol

Arghhh its just dawned on me this is in weight loss diaries!! Meant to go to food diaries so moving it there! x

Back