Diary to Slimsville by Akersv

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Vicx, 13 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Morning everyone

I haven't posted for a while - I've been lurking reading all your posts. Have to admit I have been sticking my head in the sand for the last few weeks pretending I'm happy with my weight. (cos it's easier - right?!) WRONG I have realised I am only effecting myself - it only bothers me and so I know I am the only one that can make the decision to get on with it!

The good news is I have stayed pretty steady on the scales and haven't done any further damage but before I do I am jumping back onto the SW plan as of now. I'm going to keep a diary of my progress on this thread to keep me on the right path!

So here goes nothing - wish me luck!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Day 1

Points to note/and points to monitor as weight is lost:-
    Currently a size 16-18
    Not many cloths actually fit in my wardrobe - the ones that do aren't that nice and are uncomfortable
    Left knee quite painful - suspect this is due to weight
    Right ankle struggling with additional weight (broke a few years ago and has never been the same since)
    Can actually grab handfuls of fat all over my body!
    Don't feel that confident naked in front of hubby anymore
    Don't feel very fit anymore - can't run on treadmill at all anymore
    Don't feel very healthy - I'm quite sluggish and tired most of the time.

My mission is improve on or remove all these points. I'll keep you posted on progress.

Vx

4. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Good luck Akersv hope the SW plan works for you if you need any help give us a yell.:)

Vicx likes this.
  5. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks Sonia, I have no doubt I'll be needing your help over the coming months! Vx

6. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck! I have to say I've found this forum so helpful and supportive and I don't think I'd be sticking to the plan anywhere near as much without it.

Vicx likes this.
  7. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks SkinnyMalink - I know exactly what you mean - I do tend to find I stay on track better when I am on MM's more. Have decided to keep a food diary from today as I have put on 2lbs since last week (Damn Starbucks for bringing the Gingerbread latte back!) and come onto here and post it to keep myself on track. I think I just need to be more organised - when I'm not that's the time I stuff any old thing in!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.