Did anyone else dizzy spells??

Mechycton

Hi,
I'm only on day 13 of lipotrim but yesterday evening and this morning I've been having really bad dizzy spells. I've had my shakes and i'm drinking plenty of water. Did anyone else get this and if so how long did it last?

I still get them every now and then Mechycton and I'm on week 7!

Hi yes I am the same every now and then I get them and I am on week 10

I still get them every now and then Mechycton and I'm on week 7!

Wow!!! better get used to them then. You are doing so well

Hi yes I am the same every now and then I get them and I am on week 10

Thanks for the update. Week 10 I hope i can last til then. Just wondering how to face christmas....

i still get them - mine can be pretty bad and i have to have a lie down. However im a known anemic so although my pharmacy advisor said the shakes have all the daily intake of iron, she gave me some iron tablets that shouldnt affect ketosis that i take when i start noticing dizzy spells adn it really does help. usually take 1 or 2 for 3/4 days and feel better. ut can constipate you but drink more water or have a senna. I work with kids so am constantly up and down on the floor so the dizzy spells are not good hence the reason i will take the iron as it does help!

Im light headed today too Mech, its kind of frightening. I dont think Ive had enough water.

it's really not a nice feeling. I had to sit on the floor of a packed train this morning or i think i would have passed out. The pharmacist has told me if it doesn't improve i'll have to come off it next week.

Don't want to come off it as i'm already seeing the results and want to continue for at least another 3 months.

On my first phase on TFR in June I was really dizzy all of the time. . I read a post on here about reducing your water intake if you have low blood pressure. I was probably drinking 3.5/4 litres a day before now I drink approx 2.5 litres and I've hardly been dizzy at all! Maybe speak to lipotrim to check if this is true?

Aw I hope u dont have to come off the program Mech.

On my first phase on TFR in June I was really dizzy all of the time. . I read a post on here about reducing your water intake if you have low blood pressure. I was probably drinking 3.5/4 litres a day before now I drink approx 2.5 litres and I've hardly been dizzy at all! Maybe speak to lipotrim to check if this is true?

Sandy, thanks that could be really useful as i do have a tendancy to suffer from low blood pressure so I'll reduce my water to 2.5 litres and see if that helps.

Cool Mech, keep going! Im on last chance saloon. I keep cheating and cant stick to it 100% :(

Ava
xxx

Cool Mech, keep going! Im on last chance saloon. I keep cheating and cant stick to it 100% :(

Ava
xxx

You can still do it - you proven you can before by your success. Think positive and concentrate on the end results and how good you'll feel when you reach goal.

Thx mech , I'll try! 2 days till weigh in I suppose :) keep going...

Ava
Xxx

Thx mech , I'll try! 2 days till weigh in I suppose :) keep going...

Ava
Xxx

keep going. you can do it and the hard work will pay on on weigh day :)

Thanks mech, i weigh in tomorrow....eeeek! Ill keep ya posted! When do u weigh in?

Ava
xxx

good luck for tomorrow. Mine is on Saturday. Feel really bloated though so not feeling too optimistic despite sticking to it 100%

Good luck for tomoro mech...let us know how u get on... I lost 7lbs despite slipping up so im delighted

Ava
Xxx

Back