Did anyone just watch "Super Skinny Size me"?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Pinkdiamond, 22 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond Is it nearly October yet?

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I found it very disturbing yet seductive at the same time. Brought me back to the days BC when I was a size 4-6. (Before child!!!) BUT!!!!! I have grown up a lot since then and would never want my daughter to aspire to that level of obsessive starving and excercising.

What are everyone elses views on this very worrying media trend, the lengths these two journalists went to loose over a stone in 5 weeks was horrendous (they where size 12 to start) Really makes you think sanity and a few extra pounds aint so bad.??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
  4. Pinkdiamond

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer turned Weight Watcher!!!

Diet:
    Weight Watchers!
    I never saw it! Gutted! Its strange tho they could probably lose faster on a VLCD like the CD and LL?? xx

6. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    I found it a really disturbing programme and I'm glad I'm no longer on a diet. :eek:

7. Pinkdiamond

Diet:
    Weight Watchers

I think one of them was doing a VLCD but they couldnt say the name for legal reasons??

8. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Both became obsessed with food though. One binged and purged and the other one thought about food endlessly. Awful. :(

9. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I recorded it on Sky Plus, so I'll be watching it later. Glad I did now, because it looks like it's caused quite a stir.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.