Did anyone switch from Exante to WW?

egginabap

Hello,

Not sure if it's best to post here or on the exante board! Did anyone go on to WW after the Exante diet? I will run out of my packs in just under 2 weeks and want to be prepared to go straight on to healthy eating so that I don't pile all the weight back on (like I did over Xmas!).

I have followed the WW diet in the past and loved it but I really wanted to get a stone off quickly as a kick start as I found WW quite slow and steady. I can't afford the weekly meets so will get myself a journal and do it myself.

So I'm hoping to hear some success stories of people who switched over! I imagine there will be an initial small gain when I go back to food but I hope I can keep my weight under control with WW.

Thanks ladies (and fellas!) x

Dont think theres been anyone from Exante but there have been people from other VLCDs whove made the move :)

Hi last year I lost a stone on exante and then went strait to ww I put on 5lb to start with and lost it again and then lost another stone after that so it can be done but I found I struggled with ww as your ment to have all your points but after exante it's hard to eat that much I hope that helps

Mel x

Thanks for your responses, I'm definitely going to give it a go xx

Hello best of luck im currently on exante and looking at statring WW at the end of March.. will u be posting on here? as id like to see how u get on with the change. x

Hi danii, yes I will post here so look out for me and good luck with Exante x

Not Exante, but CWP and will be doing the switch from Tuesday. My last WI for CWP will be on Wednesday - bit scared to tell my CDC though lol x

I've come onto WW from slimfast. Kick started my weight loss with slimfast so my body's not wanting so many calories zo easier to stick to WW I think I find myself making much better choices than when I've done WW before. This is my first week on WW weigh in on Friday morn....x

Hi Shanny, thanks for asking, well I had a great first week up until last night, I went way over my points and pigged out! Weigh in day today and I've stayed the same. I'm really hoping for a BIG loss next week! I am feeling much more hungry on WW than I did on Exante! But enjoying eating normal food again. How are you getting on? X

Hi Shanny, thanks for asking, well I had a great first week up until last night, I went way over my points and pigged out! Weigh in day today and I've stayed the same. I'm really hoping for a BIG loss next week! I am feeling much more hungry on WW than I did on Exante! But enjoying eating normal food again. How are you getting on? X
Im okish lol gained this week but new i would... hope to do better this weekend.

good luck x

Back