Did anyone's weight loss stall?

xjadiex

Hi everyone!

I started ww in June and was losing 1-2lb per week I left group and had a few weeks off I've just got back on track so decided to join this site again for support. I'm just wondering if your weight loss eventually stalled and when did it happen? I've been really good sticking to plan although I always eat all my weeklies so maybe I should cut them for a bit? I'd just like to lose a few pounds a week instead of just one! Anyone have any advice?

Hey, i find whatever works for you. if it stalls have a good look at what you're eating. I found i was being very well behaved within my points, yet i was eating things like ready meals, so as soon as i cut those out i started losing again.
With your weeklies just try different things. I couldn't eat less then all my available points or i wouldn't lose the weight, whereas my friend used as few of hers as possible and that's how she lost more weight. So see what seems to work the best for you. I found i STS or even gained if i ate my dailies and only like 20 weeklies!

Back