Did everyone take before photos??

Miss_c1985

Afternoon all,

I start my new journey on Wednesday seeing a CD consultant on Tuesday eve and excited but also anxious I have never done a meal replacement diet I have stuck to weight watchers and slimming world where I lost 5 stone

I have just taking before photos and my god there gross! Very ashamed to be honest

Did anyone else take before photos xxx

yeah i've taken photos, my only regret is that i took them with no clothes on so i cant upload them onto the inspirational photos part of the site! its worth taking photos once a month to see the difference, you'll be glad you did when u start seeing results :)

Yep I took photos too :) mine are on my profile as I'm not sure how to put them onto a thread.. But think you need over 50 posts to view my profile?

Hey Im 14 days in and i have literally just posted my before photo against photo i took todday, Ive lost 18lbs in 14 days and wanted to share my photos. But my GOODNESS the before one is absolutely horrific!!! I cant believe ive even put it on but wanted to give people who are just starting inspiration! The pics were in a bikini, i hope thats allowed! Anyway i have posted in the inspirational photos thread if u wanted to take a peek, although be warned the before photo is shocking!!
I would definately advise to take before pics as really inspires you when you feel like giving up and also when you take another photo a few weeks in you can see the difference massively! So glad i did as yesterday i nearly caved in and had an indian but took one look at my before photo and thought no WAY am i going back to that! xx

Oh wow going to have a look now! Thanks for all the replies! I have seen some amazing photos on here such inspiration!!! You are all doing so well keep up the good work xxx

I started on SW on Friday so got hubby to take photo today, I am horrified I didn't realise how big I was. I intend having a photo taken every month and hopefully see an improvement.

Just looked at yours - you don't look very big at all - tiny compared to my monster before photos!

I'm on day 3 of Slim and Save, 4 shakes a day - and just a few hours ago I took some nude photos of myself (and saved them on an external hard drive in case my laptop ever breaks down and I need to take it to PC World to be fixed - don't want them to be able to have a sneaky look!!). I do have some 'clothed' photos I can show at a later stage as my 'before' photos, but I particularly wanted the naked ones done so I can remind myself that if I ever want to have sex again in the future I HAVE to stick to this diet, as I'm NEVER going to allow a man to see me naked in the state I'm currently in ..... It really isn't my intention to remain celibate for ever so these photos are an excellent incentive to keep going, however long it's going to take. I have to have SOMETHING to look forward to, lol.

Im only 5ft 3 so in person I am quite chubby for my height.. I miss having a flat tummy and smaller legs & will fight like crazy to get them back! :)

I have before photos from when i was 21 stone and they are awful! I want to lose 1 more stone to get me to 17 and i'll put them up. x

I've never done it before - but this time my Consultant did take before pictures... i was horrified just standing there... i haven't seen them - that would have been too much.

Mind you... I can't wait to get my after picture taken!! lol Hopefully won't be too long now!

Lx

Back