• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Did i just buy a size 16..... surely not??

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
I bloody did!!!

When i started cambridge in june i was busting out of size 24's, over the last few days my size 20 jeans seem to be really looking too big so i thought i'd nip to tesco and have a look on their sale rail. I picked up 2 pairs of size 18's (one was bootcut the other was skinny jeans). I took them into the changing room and the bootcut were far too big (!) so i went and got a size 16 and they fit! I can't believe it i bought the 18 skinnies and the 16 bootcuts got home and paraded around in them. They were only £9 and £6 in the sale...bargain!!

The best thing about them is that the word skinny is written on the inside of the waist band just to remind me yay!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done - what a feeling that must be! You have done so well and your losses are fab. Congratulations!

Good for you hun, enjoy wearing them till they get to big for you aswell lol! xxx

minxie

One day at a time!
Well done, that's a great feeling isn't it, when something is too big! Hope they are soon feeling a bit loose and baggy too!:)

Oh i can just feel how chuffed you are , im thrilled for you xx now blow some of that size 16 magic my way!!

thats fantastic! enjoy your new skinny clothes!!
x

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Yay well done that's fantastic :) xx

well done what a fab feeling for you,

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
Thanks everyone, i haven't taken them off yet, lol!! I've put a pic in my album.

I've also dug out a few of my old sexy bras and put away some of the boulder holders :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
You look fantastic in your new size 16 jeans!!! Great photos!

Well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx