Did i just buy a size 16..... surely not??

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
I bloody did!!!

When i started cambridge in june i was busting out of size 24's, over the last few days my size 20 jeans seem to be really looking too big so i thought i'd nip to tesco and have a look on their sale rail. I picked up 2 pairs of size 18's (one was bootcut the other was skinny jeans). I took them into the changing room and the bootcut were far too big (!) so i went and got a size 16 and they fit! I can't believe it i bought the 18 skinnies and the 16 bootcuts got home and paraded around in them. They were only £9 and £6 in the sale...bargain!!

The best thing about them is that the word skinny is written on the inside of the waist band just to remind me yay!!

Well done - what a feeling that must be! You have done so well and your losses are fab. Congratulations!

Hey Deb,
Just looked at your photos... your looking FANBLUMMINGTASTIC !!! :D:D

I cant wait, to get that woohoo feeling !!

Well done :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done - I am restarting the diet myself and look forward to coming out of my size 20's, back into my 18's and beyond :)

Well done, that's a great feeling isn't it, when something is too big! Hope they are soon feeling a bit loose and baggy too!:)

Oh i can just feel how chuffed you are , im thrilled for you xx now blow some of that size 16 magic my way!!

thats fantastic! enjoy your new skinny clothes!!
x

Yay well done that's fantastic :) xx

well done what a fab feeling for you,

Thanks everyone, i haven't taken them off yet, lol!! I've put a pic in my album.

I've also dug out a few of my old sexy bras and put away some of the boulder holders :)

You look fantastic in your new size 16 jeans!!! Great photos!

Well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Back