Did I spoil the CD diet?

Cleopatra76

I have been on ss+ and have done fairly well... Today there was a suprise b'day party at work and there was nothing I could possible touch. There were cup cakes, bread sticks, pastries, croissants, danish pastries, muffins, sweets and chocolates all over the place. Still lying around. :sigh:I have very bravely not touched anything and had a tub of cottage cheese for lunch n a cd sachet for breakfast... But by mid afternoon I got hungry and had 5 small (abt an inch thick) pieces of grilled fish which is more than allowed on ss+. Have spoilt it? :cry:I am feeling good though that I haven't touched any of the truck loads of sin at the party:)... I am feeling down though that I didn't stick to the ss+ plan. Somebody please cheer me up:sad0071:I need it badly today:wave_cry:

As long as you didn't have carbs you'll be fine... I've eaten more protein than allowed on W8 and it's still lead to a good loss. WELL DONE! you should be patting yourself on the back for avoiding all the bad stuff rather than worrying! you've done really well.

dont worry it was protien your forgiven... i would have gone mad over the naughty bits well done on staying strong just gulp some more water and feel super proud that you resisted right royaly mucking the diet up :)
xxxx

sounds fine to me :) you wont have effected ketosis well done on sticking to your protein and not giving into the goodies :)

Personally speaking from my last week experience, i lost 6lb, TOTM and i had a extra protein meal, or shall i say half of an extra one, as i get really shakey with TOTM and yesterday i had an extra 100g of chicken, so i would think hun you will be fine, if it was a carb, then maybe it be a problem but has your doing the SS+ i would say don't worry hun x

Thank you my darlings!! I feel better and I am so glad I have this forum where you all r just amazing:) I am getting sentimental:) Yesterday I went home and got on the scale feeling so scared and the good news is that I have lost!! which is such an incentive to be on this diet. CD rocks!! God bless you all.

Back