Did I spoil the CD diet?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cleopatra76, 6 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Cleopatra76

Cleopatra76 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been on ss+ and have done fairly well... Today there was a suprise b'day party at work and there was nothing I could possible touch. There were cup cakes, bread sticks, pastries, croissants, danish pastries, muffins, sweets and chocolates all over the place. Still lying around. :sigh:I have very bravely not touched anything and had a tub of cottage cheese for lunch n a cd sachet for breakfast... But by mid afternoon I got hungry and had 5 small (abt an inch thick) pieces of grilled fish which is more than allowed on ss+. Have spoilt it? :cry:I am feeling good though that I haven't touched any of the truck loads of sin at the party:)... I am feeling down though that I didn't stick to the ss+ plan. Somebody please cheer me up:sad0071:I need it badly today:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hey Hun, id say you will be grand it wasnt as if you ate anything bad, just forget about it and keep going :) :) xx

4. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    As long as you didn't have carbs you'll be fine... I've eaten more protein than allowed on W8 and it's still lead to a good loss. WELL DONE! you should be patting yourself on the back for avoiding all the bad stuff rather than worrying! you've done really well.

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    All good low carb foods drink some more water and carry on SS+. Well done for resisting the naughty bits

6. bridie

bridie Full Member

Start Weight:
    7st10lb
    Current Weight:
    7st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    6st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    dont worry it was protien your forgiven... i would have gone mad over the naughty bits well done on staying strong just gulp some more water and feel super proud that you resisted right royaly mucking the diet up :)
    xxxx

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    sounds fine to me :) you wont have effected ketosis well done on sticking to your protein and not giving into the goodies :)

8. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Personally speaking from my last week experience, i lost 6lb, TOTM and i had a extra protein meal, or shall i say half of an extra one, as i get really shakey with TOTM and yesterday i had an extra 100g of chicken, so i would think hun you will be fine, if it was a carb, then maybe it be a problem but has your doing the SS+ i would say don't worry hun x

9. Cleopatra76

Cleopatra76 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you my darlings!! I feel better and I am so glad I have this forum where you all r just amazing:) I am getting sentimental:) Yesterday I went home and got on the scale feeling so scared and the good news is that I have lost!! which is such an incentive to be on this diet. CD rocks!! God bless you all.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.