Did not make it to weight watchers tonight

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bethany246, 14 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya i did not make it to weight watchers tonight but all being well i shall be going next week if nothing crops up as i have alot going on this weekend so it would have been no use and would not have had a weightloss.
    Im just wanting to get this weight off once and for all doing it on your own at home is not the same as going to a meeting .

Thanks

Bethany:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Why not give yourself a bit of a start though and count your points on the days you dont have anything happening :)

4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yes that right starlight same as today i had oatso simple golden syrup for breakfast 2 points
    milk 1 point

Lunch fresh cream bun 4 points

Tea belly pork rashers 10 points
    150g potatoes 1.5 points
    Apple sauce 1/2 point per desert spoon

Gravy
    Total is 19 for the day and im allowed 27
    The cream bun was what my boss fetched in for someones birthday so we all had a cake
    Bethany

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just remember next week when youre doing it properly youll need to eat at least 23 of your 27 points a day :)

6. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya what do you mean i am allowed 27 points aday does it look ok to you for when i start properley have i missed anything off what should be on

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If your allowance is 27 points a day you should be using them all up. The most you should save is 4 a day but youre meant to use up all your points by the end of the week. Saving 4 a day is great if you have a treat planned.. otherwise you should use them all. If you dont eat enough, you wont lose anything

8. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks i understand now so if you have something coming up you can save 4 points a day and carry them over till next day and you will be having more points and will you still lose weight doing that

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I save a couple of points most day for my Chinese on Saturday, so long as you keep within the points youre fine :)

Mini likes this.
  10. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks ever so much for your help

Im going to bed now

Thanks again

Bethany

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.