Did vibro plate 1st time since sept i ache now

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nicolas, 12 January 2010 Social URL.

1. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    hi, did 7 min on my vibro plate earlier, and i ache now! i bought it last summer and have not used it when i came of lt
    but plan to go back on it now, oh i ache !!:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

oh wow they really do work..im going to rent one for a few months i think. see what toning i can do..hope it helps!!....how much was it to buy it? x

4. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    i rented 1 for a month b4 i bought it, i paid 310 euro for it,

5. louisebell26

oh thats brilliant ! i was going to rent one for 2 months for 190euro from vibropowerplates.ie. might buy one after if i like it. where did u rent one from and for how much and how long? sorry for all the questions lol x

6. Tash86

Tash86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Can I ask - does it make the floor shake?!! I'd really like to get one but I live in a split house I've got the kitchen downstairs and the rest of the rooms upstairs above a little old lady in the house downstairs! I don't want to give her a shock by thinking her ceiling is caving in!!! lol

7. Little Miss Living

Little Miss Living Full Member

I've heard they are really good alright, how much does it cost to rent and where can you rent them from??? xxxxxxxxx

8. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    oh i went on one twice last week, need to get that back into action but it was so freaking cold i couldnt do it! now things arent as cold i will get back to it - thanks for the extra motivation xox

9. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    Ideal World are selling one at the moment for £99. I bought one a couple of months ago and love it.

Jon

10. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    i rented it from vibroplates.ie for 120 they give u a choice to buy it after u rent it and allow u something for the rent off price, but i bought a new one have number if u want to ring them i bought it in navan (co Meath) and they came out and put it together,

there are loads of them on inernet thou prob much cheaper, i am sore today after only using it for 7 min yest at only speed 15 !!! will ease myself back into it :)

11. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    oh dear!!!! At least you did it :) And, you will get back into the swing of it again. Just remember how well you did last time.

Love the machine! Best thing ever!!!!

12. NatW

NatW Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi there Nicolas,

Are these machines really good? I'm currently looking for something to work out/tone a bit apart from the odd walking.

I have thought about buying a wii and the wii fit thingy or one of these vibro plates but dunno if any of these are really worth the money.

I'm on a very tight budget at the moment and wouldnt want to waste 300 or 400 EUR for either a vibro plates or the wii if they're not really worth it.

Thing is I'm not a gym bunny and gyms are quite expensive to join in the long term.

Do you recommend any of these? I really need to tone, I gave birth to a lovely girl 3 months ago and my belly is just a nightmare, saggy and all.

Cheers,
    Nat

13. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    hi ya nat, congratulations on your daughter :) yep for toning def, i lost inches the last time and it was not just diet! dont think its really aimed at tummy thou there are excersises u can do on it specifically for tummy area i never did thou,
    i bought wii fit too, i love it too, but its def harder to motivate yourself to do wii fit, on vibro plate i have it in front of tv for 10 min a couple of times a day and u dont sweat or have to change or shower or anything, where as will is a full workout,
    sorry i cant be much more help :(

Tash no i dont think it shakes the floor i ihave it upstairs and my son never complained !

14. louisebell26

hey that would be great if you could pm me the number? thanks so much!..x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.