Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Did we establish if

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 17 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I should just stick to one teaspoon of flavouring to my water per day or if it is ok to have more than 1 teaspoon a day? As I hate water and i love the water flavourings but i don't want to have more than I am allowed as i don't want to put weight on.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    The official guidance changed from unlimited to 1 teaspoon a day, now when I did the diet I did use it unlimited and I don't think it affected my weight loss but you can never actually say that as you never quite know.

Therefore I would use half a teaspoon in 2 litres and see if you can do it that way.

Mike

4. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    I drink 99% of my water flavoured - I am having around 3 to 4 teaspoons of the flavouring a day, doesn't seem to affect me, but as we all know different things affect people differently. I also drink Coke & Dr Pepper Zero which people avoid (1 can per day).

5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks

thanks guys!

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Are the flavourings nice, I have not tried them though I like drinking water so dont really need them. But a thought for the future I suppose.

7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Yeah they are lovely but very strong so I always made it half strength, the orange tastes like LEMSIP so not my thing but the summer berry was like robinsons fruit squash and was a god send for me.

8. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love the orange flavour but will try the berry next time.

9. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up

OOOOO I may treat myself to one soon then, lemsip....yuk.
    Do you have to use them in so many weeks...?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.