Did you lose more your first 2 weeks?

Hi everyone

Just wondering if you had big loses or not as much as expected? I only lost 4lbs so 2 per week and am a bit disappointed. I haven't really been cooking meals though and eating lots of bread :( anyone got any tips so I can lose a bit more next couple of weeks? Just ordered an exercise DVD so going to start that when it comes. I'm 5ft 2 and 10st 4 so I'm overweight and don't think the slow loss is because I've not got much to lose

Thanks xxx

I lost 10lbs in first 2 weeks ..... Mayb cut down on the bread ? I hardly eat bread so it could help

I'd say it is partly to do with the fact that you don't have that much to lose. try working out the % of weight lost.

I've just started week 3- first week was 2.5, 2nd was 1.5. Total of 4lb but I'm thrilled with that! My 2nd week was HIDEOUS! At work, at home, I thought I was pregnant I was 7 days late, major fights with OH and total lack of sleep, one of the busiest and longest (late nights) at school (I teach in a secondary school).

So I was thrilled to have done my 2lb a week average. They say to expect 1lb a week and anything more is a bonus. You'll loose more if you avoid touching your weeklies and if you exercise (gently!). Aka not building up muscle mass in a couple of days as this will increase mass sadly but gradually to help increase you metabolic rate.

I hope to continue to do 2lb a week! It's kinda demoralising with so much for me to loose but I'm kissing it all goodbye and I reckon I can make my target by march next year if I do 7lbs a month! Good luck! Xxx

Sapphire it's nice to see someone else in the same boat! I am really pleased with my loss I think it's because ive been nosing on here at people's losses and feeling like I haven't lost enough. Then again like I said ive not been eating really healthy so that may have something to do with it!

X

theo's_mammy said:
Sapphire it's nice to see someone else in the same boat! I am really pleased with my loss I think it's because ive been nosing on here at people's losses and feeling like I haven't lost enough. Then again like I said ive not been eating really healthy so that may have something to do with it!

X

:) yay!!!!

It's true though isn't it! It's not like a VLCD or food replacement- that's why I love it! I've not deprived myself at all but it's a lifestyle choice! Perfect for what I need at 10years of craziness x

X

Don't be so hard on yourself. This is YOUR journey and you will get there in your own time. I know we all want it NOW. I want to wake up tomorrow and be skinny. But that's never going to happen. I have to tell myself that it is more important that I work this through and adopt a healthy approach to and relationship with both food/eating and with myself. The weight loss will be a nice result of that :)

Okay, just re-read that and it makes it sound so easy! I don't want to give the impression that I'm finding it easy - hardest thing ever!!!

WillowFae said:
Don't be so hard on yourself. This is YOUR journey and you will get there in your own time. I know we all want it NOW. I want to wake up tomorrow and be skinny. But that's never going to happen. I have to tell myself that it is more important that I work this through and adopt a healthy approach to and relationship with both food/eating and with myself. The weight loss will be a nice result of that :)

Agreed!

Ww is one of the safer ways of loosing sensibly and sustainably! :) well said willow xx

Back