DID YOU SLOW DOWN ?

Well as everyone knows my weigh in was not good this week, and it hits when you least expect it..:confused:

i think my losses have started to slow down, i had a 1lb loss 2 wks ago followed by a 2lbs loss last week. normally if i have a slow loss its followed by a bigger loss e.g. 3-4lbs but i've got a feeling that this week will be a slow one too. i'm on holiday at the start of june so following SS until then but wondering whether to follow SS+ to boost my metabolism, only thing is i'm worried it wont work! really want to get down to as close to 9 stone as i can b4 hols because i'll put weight on when i'm away so i want to get as much as i can off so that whatever i put on wont take me back up to the 10s. on the other hand, the holiday might help me to get bigger losses when i restart CD, fingers crossed!

i think my losses have started to slow down, i had a 1lb loss 2 wks ago followed by a 2lbs loss last week. normally if i have a slow loss its followed by a bigger loss e.g. 3-4lbs but i've got a feeling that this week will be a slow one too. i'm on holiday at the start of june so following SS until then but wondering whether to follow SS+ to boost my metabolism, only thing is i'm worried it wont work! really want to get down to as close to 9 stone as i can b4 hols because i'll put weight on when i'm away so i want to get as much as i can off so that whatever i put on wont take me back up to the 10s. on the other hand, the holiday might help me to get bigger losses when i restart CD, fingers crossed!

Who knows...I am continually baffled by the deffects/results of this diet...:confused:

Lol I've started thinkin of havin a weekend of to boost my metabolism but my losses r quite good at moment x
Stick with it til it happens lol xx

Back