Didn't expect today to be this difficult

judi2302

On day 6 of my first week and I have been seriously tempted, it was hard watching my 18month old grandson eating his lunch and helping him, and tonight my OH will definitely go out for his usual takeaway, tho he has said he will eat it away from me.

Only got until Monday morning for WI so I have got to keep this up, fingers crossed.

and your mouth closed ;)

good luck!! you can do it!! :D keep going!

Awww good luck Hun, I was tempted with wine my first weekend and a full night out the second it wasn't till the Monday after something clicked and I'm now on my 4th weekend and surrounded by goodies an although it's all lovely I'm not tempted, what I guess I'm trying to say is stay strong it does get easier xxx

good luck, you can do it, it's hard but the rewards are great. However, trust me, if you cheat, you will cheat yourself out and feel like crap!! you're doing great, keep up the good work. I also changed my WI to be on Monday, helps keep me on my toes during the weekends

Just think of the thrill of your first official weigh-in, it will all be so worth it judi.
Met a woman today when I went for weigh-in that had lost 10 pounds in first week, how good is that!

Weekends are the hardest but just think how great and proud of yourself you will be come Monday morning :) xx

I did it - I didnt eat a thing - went up in the bedroom and watched a chic flick. Today I have been looking at all the before and after photo's and am inspired.

Also ditched the soups for next week, really couldn't face them, though the shakes are fine. Looking forward to the wi tomorrow.:)

Congrats on succeeding!! :D well done for you!!

And good luck on your wi tomorrow!

Back