Didn't want tonight's WS meal...

lauriel

Silver Member
...Once a week, I have a WS day. I usually have it on the day Mr Lauriel is off work. So, today was that day and I made him spaghetti carbonara and made myself a little 2 egg smoked bacon & cheese omelette with a little green salad. It was such a tiny meal I put it on a side plate. I sat down with him to eat and I took one mouthful and felt full up and didn't want anymore...It tasted wonderful but I just didn't want it.....I don't know if that's a good thing or bad :confused:

Mr lauriel then proceeded to eat my little omelette after polishing off his huge plate of carbonara and garlic bread!

lauriel said:
...Once a week, I have a WS day. I usually have it on the day Mr Lauriel is off work. So, today was that day and I made him spaghetti carbonara and made myself a little 2 egg smoked bacon & cheese omelette with a little green salad. It was such a tiny meal I put it on a side plate. I sat down with him to eat and I took one mouthful and felt full up and didn't want anymore...It tasted wonderful but I just didn't want it.....I don't know if that's a good thing or bad :confused:

Mr lauriel then proceeded to eat my little omelette after polishing off his huge plate of carbonara and garlic bread!

I had my first WS day on Friday after weigh in and I too was surprised how full I got quickly, I felt quite good about it, altho had a sneaky scale hop this mornin and its showing a 2lb gain!!! :(

Thats kind of like me, I've started this diet because I don't want to eat and I know inside my head that probably isnt a good thing but I will make the most of it for now and I'm sure after a month of it I'll be gagging for my food break lol!! I think its good ur tummy is full up by smaller portions but not so good u just really didnt want it. but then maybe cheese was a bit too heavy after just having shakes and it made u feel a bit sickly? Just a thought. Well done on ur loss so far xx

Back