• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

diet buddies

is slowly shrinking
Calligas, it was an inspiration to me that you had the guts not to cheat after going through the hellish day, so it is to you that I say thank you.

Are We There Yet?
We are all doing fab. This forum is great or it would be a lonely journey! Well done everyone. I am so proud of us as a group. We have an amazing group loss and it feels great!
i have to agree with isis on that one this forum is great and you all are great motivation...i am soo glad i have got your support while being on this diet your stories are great to read through..:D..i am glad that i have started on this diet even though it is just day 2 lol and i am still stuffed from the veg soup that i have had a bit ago lol...luv ya all :D (cal you are doin really welll keep it up)

is slowly shrinking
thanks peeps, it so funny i have not even fancied my food today, not even my shakes, but i will have to eat them for my nutrients. thanks all, means so much to me having u guys, and i am here for u also x

Rebel without a calorie
I wish I felt that way. I'm almost at the end of week 4 and for some reason I'm starving today!
I'm knocking back the water and browsing here but I could happily eat the dog's dinner!
Think it's a combination of boredom, cooking a roast I'm not going to eat and looking forwards to real food next week.

short and dumpy

We are Flab-ou-Less!