Diet Chef with PCOS?

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by chocolate_muncher, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. chocolate_muncher

chocolate_muncher New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hi everyone,

I'm considering trying Diet Chef, but I'm worried about being hungry between meals. I have PCOS, and therefore have insulin resistance, which means that I need to eat every couple of hours. When I'm hungry, I can't concentrate or think properly, which is a real problem for me as I'm doing a PhD and need to be able to think clearly throughout the whole day.

Has anyone else with PCOS had any success with Diet Chef?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    Hi there, i dont have PCOS so I cant comment, but I haven't been hungry when doing Diet Chef I am coming back to it soon as took a break for my 40th, but you have your 3 main meals and snacks in between.

The DC meals do allow for extra calories to be used on fruit and veg and snack just total up your calories through the day. The meal portions look small but they really fill you up and they are very tasty as well.

Good luck whatever you choose.;)

4. itsy

itsy DETERMEND TO SUCCEED

Diet:
    DC
    With DC you have a 1200 cal plan or a 1500 cal plan, depending on your BMI..
    So there's enough cals to eat snacks..its also low GI..and it really keeps you feeling full, try it for a week and see how
    you get on..good luck:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.