Diet coke chicken

gibb1992

Hi all I'm looking for something new to cook for sinner tomorrow night
I was just wondering has anyone ever tryed diet come chicken? If so is it nice? And how did you make it?
Thanks xx

Hi, not actually made it myself but have tried it at taster sessions at slimming world and is really nice. I know if you search diet coke chicken on you tube there's a few videos of people explaining how to cook it. It's something I've been meaning to make for ages

Just made it and I must say its bloody lovely! Cxx

Hi,

There's been a few recipes with different variations to it, which one did you try? I fancy making it this week :)

I used to make it all the time when on SW but since moving to WW not made it yet, must point it out.

I used to make it all the time when on SW but since moving to WW not made it yet, must point it out.

It's quite low on points and the diet coke and passta is free so only really the chicken to point and much more yummy then plain grilled chicken xx

Wow I like the sound of this!!! Does it taste like BBQ chicken?

Wow I like the sound of this!!! Does it taste like BBQ chicken?

Yes it does taste like BBQ :) if you search on YouTube diet coke chicken skimming world it will show u step by step how to do it that's what I did :) xxx

Yes it does taste like BBQ :) if you search on YouTube diet coke chicken skimming world it will show u step by step how to do it that's what I did :) xxx

Cool!! Im so excited to try this! Im having mushroom risotto tonight but Im gonna give it a whirl at the weekend :)

Cool!! Im so excited to try this! Im having mushroom risotto tonight but Im gonna give it a whirl at the weekend :)

Oo that sounds yummy! I'm having chicken cous cous and spinach :) let us know if u like the diet coke chicken :) xxx

Oo that sounds yummy! I'm having chicken cous cous and spinach :) let us know if u like the diet coke chicken :) xxx

I love spinach!! I'll report back on the diet coke chicken!I've just sent the recipe to my frind and shes having it tonight too :)

I love spinach!! I'll report back on the diet coke chicken!I've just sent the recipe to my frind and shes having it tonight too :)

Oo I'd like to try it if you dont mind sending me the recipe :) xx

This sounds really good, I only started my WW diet yesterday but will definitely be trying diet coke chicken x

It is really yummy I was in two minds at first weather to try it but so glad i did xx

Oo I'd like to try it if you dont mind sending me the recipe :) xx

For the risotto? Its dead simple just throw 50g of risotto rice and some chopped up garlic into a warm pan with some low cal spray oil in it and give it a stir. Then gradually add veg or chicken stock as the rice absorbs it, keep doing this until the rice begins so soften and become creamy then add your mushrooms (I would use a whole punnet if not more :) ) keep adding your stock as you constantly stir and when the rice has gone completly soft add in 35g of extra light philly (you can add more if you like a more creamy consistancy) let the philly melt in and serve :) I had mine today with asaragus and toasted garlic and it was to die for! :D

How many points is the risotto recipe? Looks yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mmm, I like the sound of the risotto too !

I remember hearing about Diet Coke Chicken when I was on SW (never tried it though...) but am wondering what to have for dinner tonight and this just sounds perfect! Thinking of teaming it with 0pp BNS fries and some mixed veg! So will only need to point my chicken!! I <3 Weightwatchers sometimes I really do! However I already have Pepsi Max in the house as I prefer it to Diet Pepsi/Coke so will use that instead!

Saw a guy on Youtube making it and he used Worcester sauce... will it still taste okay without it or should I pop to Asda and invest in some? Hmmm... actually it's a nice day, I'm gonna walk to Asda anyway just for some exercise (okay I need to calm down, I'm too excited by this meal!)

Any last minute advice as I'm rubbish at following recipes cos they never ever seem correct (not enough sauce, too spicy etc)?? xx

Back