Diet coke - have i just made a huge mistake?!

Lolagirl80

hiya!

i just stupidly had a diet coke - was chatting in a meeting someone offered me a can of diet coke and i didnt even think about it i just drank it!!! rememebred about 3/4 of the way through! arrgghh have i ruined the last few days. i'll be honest it has really perked me up!

eek lola x

Lolagirl80 said:
hiya!

i just stupidly had a diet coke - was chatting in a meeting someone offered me a can of diet coke and i didnt even think about it i just drank it!!! rememebred about 3/4 of the way through! arrgghh have i ruined the last few days. i'll be honest it has really perked me up!

eek lola x

Dont worry Lola! My CDC said I could have 1 can of diet coke a day, although a lot of people disagree as does my previous CDC who says to have it only if desperate, Because diet coke has citric acid in it it apparently COULD take you out of ketosis. I had 2 diet Cokes last week before my ex CDC said she wouldn't recommend it, but I still lost 5lbs! So it didn't seem to affect weightloss, but I would say keep to water as much as you can and avoid the fizzy drinks altogether. Apparently we can have a coke zero a day, but I dont think it tastes great and it makes me more hungry so I just get on with The water. So don't worry! You haven't ruined anything and you'll still have a good loss :) xx

Don't beat yourself up this is a learning curve! An will make us think in future when it comes to it so it's all relative experience :) you won't have done any damage but well done on recognising it :)
X

Back