Diet Coke..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dreamingofbeingthin, 4 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Dreamingofbeingthin

Dreamingofbeingthin Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.33%)
    Hi all

I'm have a funeral (with a wake), two birthday parties and my cousins christening this weekend. Are we allowed to drink diet coke, and if I did have some would it step me back. Currently on the ss plan.

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, the official line is no, possibly you could have coke zero but only one at the most.

It's going to be easier than you think to stick to water, I went to a wedding the other weekend and managed it :) be strong x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. shrinkin'violet

shrinkin'violet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Coke zero is a better option as it doesn't have citric acid in it, so won't kick you out of the special K x

6. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    When not dieting i'm a diet coke fanatic and it was one of the hardest things for me to give up. Coke zero doesn't have any citric acid in it so you could have one. I had one a couple of weeks ago and thoroughly looked forward to it - what a disappointment. Tasted very sweet and I wished I had just stuck to water! Have you got the water flavourings that you could add to a sparkling water?

M x

7. Dreamingofbeingthin

Dreamingofbeingthin Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.33%)
    Thank you. I have the willpower but when I'll be in a restaurant it won't feel right to just have water.. not that I think they'll sell coke zero! I may just have to feign an illness ;) don't want to slip up now x

8. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    i've been at a couple of things that i've said i'm not feeling that great and just had water. nobody pushed food or alcohol as i was 'poorly'

M x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.