diet coke

lola123

Silver Member
Was it kelly or Katie that said they have had diet coke and it didn't affect their ketosis?? or have I dreamt it.

:rotflmao: weren't me ...... your post made me laugh though as I thought I wonder if I can get away with saying 'was it BL who said I could drink red wine?' .... pleeaaasssseee :D

:rotflmao: weren't me ...... your post made me laugh though as I thought I wonder if I can get away with saying 'was it BL who said I could drink red wine?' .... pleeaaasssseee :D

Did BL say I could have red wine :party0019::party0019::party0038::D:D:D:D

Hehe, I would probably fall over if I sniffed the cork.
I'll just have a well aged bottle of tap please.

Oh go on then Tange I'll join you - but no ice for me, don't want it watering down :D

:rolleyes: hmmmm you sure??? Darn it - nearly managed to even fool myself then :party0036:

Wonder if red wine takes away stomach ache ..... nah best not try that for a rememdy :confused:

I naughtily drink coke zero.. about 2-3 cans a week.. just the break it up nicely.. But i didnt just randomly do it.. i had some on a night time. and thenchecked my ketosis the next day.. and i was still in.. so i know that it wont harm me.. (harm.. how dramatic).. but it could knock someone else well out.. diet coke knocks me out.. but not coke zero.. some people are just lucky.. lol..
another thing is it can make you feel hungry.. you know.. not knock you out really.. but just give you fake little hunger pangs..

Hope i havnt waffled too much.. Lol..

x x x

I've not drank it but I believe you're allowed to drink (?a limited amount?) if you're doing Cambridge ----- if I drank it I'd want vodka in it and seeing as I can't have that I'll stick to my water :)

The new guidelines say no zero caloried drinks at all.. just water.. with or without flavourings.. and tea and coffee.. thats what they say anyways..
x x x

The new guidelines say no zero caloried drinks at all.. just water.. with or without flavourings.. and tea and coffee.. thats what they say anyways..
x x x
That is true, and of course you have to pay rather a lot of money to LL for those!:)

That is a good point, but I always drank diet fiery ginger beer at a much lower price than pepsi/coke.

Still I like the St Clements - great name for a bunch of chermicals!

lol - yes, the softer side of chemicals. A bit ironic really, we are trying to wean ourselves from unhealthy habits and glugging litre after litre of chems!!! :D Still, I am quite happy to do that!

better living chemicals we always say!!! :D

Fiery Ginger Beer sounds nice! Is that like ginger ale?

Back