Diet disaster yesterday

AnnTeak

Yesterday I had to go to a meeting at our head office is it involved me leaving at 6am!!! Breakfast was ok but the lunch they offered us (stuck on site) was sandwiches and crisps :( I did manage to scrounge a salad from the offerings however the meeting over ran and we didn't leave till gone 6 with a hour journey ahead and a colleague that was feeling a bit unwell we stopped at the services to grab something to eat and the best option for me was KFC the only other things open was pizza and McDonalds I only ate 3 bits but feel awful now I guess it will be a gain or STS for me this week but I am so desperate to lose this weight and get to TW :(

Oh Ann please don't be sad! You did really well not to dive on those sandwiches at lunch and then have a burger later! You made the best choices that you could. Well done. Drink lots today, it will help!

It's worth having a tin or two of fish etc in your bag for emergencies, I have mackerel, friends think I'm barmy! There was a thread about this a while back...people posted pics of the tins in their bags/office drawers.

Agree that you did so well in the circumstances but failing to plan is planning to fail and we all do this sometimes - be prepared for emergencies - my car goes most places with me and has a wee stock in the boot!! How sad we are but it does mean we avoid the doldrums when we have eaten something off plan!!!! Like I say I think you did spendid but plan, plan, plan - ps - if it was just a few bites then scales will be going down don't you worry!!! x

dont worry about it ... ive in past had to eat in services but i Usually try and stop at one with an M&S shop in it... they do a nice cooked salmon

Aw hun don't worry to much you'll prob find you haven't done to badly. It is difficult thou and have been in same situation. I write often take some muffin with me, or make dukan bread in advance. If it's a pv day you can always do tub of veggies. If pp day do some meatballs our fish cakes inu advance. Grab out of freezer and they'll defrost by the time you need them. Chin up hun, it's not a major prob in the scheme of things. Well done for trying so hard to stick to plan.

I did make muffins to take with me but was in such of a dither and still half asleep that I forgot them! I will carry some emergency rations in the future though.

And Trudy very odd you should say fail to plan, plan to fail that exact phrase was used yesterday in our training session and is in our new handbook :D And very true!

Don't know how many times I have made a batch of something and put it in a tupperware to take on my travels and blimmin well forgotten them!!! Drives me nuts!!! Good luck with WI - sure it will be fine!!!

Back