Diet drinks without aspartame

mr_boony

I have found:

tesco cloudy lemonade (made with sucralose) I have lost 7lbs whilst drinking numerous cans a day of this whilst on induction!

asda no added sugar coke (made with sucralose)

God send when u need something sweet!

I have 1 or 2 coke zeros a day and I don't stall I think many that say ZERO though do contain some carbs or sweeteners that can stall some :) you can get that water stuff though, I know carbonated drinks are a bit dubious as can also stir cravings or hurt your tummy but on coke zero I do fine - not diet coke though :)

Or cause me to crave! I had a dr pepper zero and it did just that lol

The one thing i really miss is regular cola drinks. The diet ones just aren't as nice so I have found myself giving up cola drinks altogether. Maybe a good thing when I think about it.

Spokgebob have you tried coke zero? I prefer it over diet coke and it doesn't stall me at all, I found that in the first few weeks from starting a diet going from a lot of sugar, my taste buds would be so dulled everything would be a bit bland that didn't contain sugar.. But after a few weeks they suddenly kicked in and I could taste so much flavour in everything ! If you can live without any fizzy pop then good for you as it doesn't really do your inside favours ! :)

Back