Diet drinks

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by anne-mariep, 15 November 2009 Social URL.

1. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Ok so i was absolutely addicted to coke at one stage i finally lost the habit in February after many failed attempts. I was off fizzy drinks for a while then got onto diet club orange then diet 7up then just before lipotrim diet coke.

I'm wondering if there is any one else out there that had this problem and who went and drank fizzy drinks again and was fine. Ive a family celebration on my 4th refeed day and was tinking i mite have one fizzy drink as a celebration (you know to not only drink water for once in 3 months) I dont tink i need to have it so shud i just stay away from it. Having a slice of lemon in my water mite be celebration enough haha!

Any thoughts wud be nice!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i can't see how a glass now and again would hurt,but if you are that worried your prob will return,i'd stay clear and carry on with just ya water.
    i have had 2 small glasses of pop in 4 days.i hated the coke coz it was too sweet and sickly.
    the dandilion and burdock was lovely though but i'm quite happy with the water x

4. anne-mariep

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:

Yeah a bit of lemon will be enough i think! i will try fizzy drinks again but ill wait a while. Thanks

5. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    id say have a glass, long as u dont start drinking it like crazy ull be fine. i love fanta twist so will be have some every few days.
    hope u have a good time
    x x

6. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Up to you chick. I had a can of diet coke on my first day off TFR.
    Last time i came off TFR i went a bit crazy for it as i could have something other than water but now i am into black coffee i still have atleast 1litre of pure water and 3 black coffees a day and usually a small glass of diet coke with my tea .... but its personal choice hun - if you think youd be ok to drink some go for it :D

7. anne-mariep

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Ive decided to stay away from fizzy drinks and alcohol for as long as possible for two very different reasons. Alcohol coz i just dont miss it at all i was never a big drinker i tink ill have a drink for christmas and dat mite be it. The fizzy drinks im gonna leave im not gonna ban them but unless i really want to try some i wont have any coz i like water now an im guessing being able to have lemon slices in my water again is gonna be such a treat i wont care that its not a fizzy drink haha!

Thanks for your imput girls really appreciate it.

8. liz0703

liz0703 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(45.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim Re-feed (from Wed 30th Sept 09)
    Is there a problem with diet fizzy drinks?? No cals/fat. I don't have a lot of them at all, but thought they would be ok.

9. anne-mariep

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:

No they are fine im just a freak on fizzy drinks thats why i want to stay away for as long as possible. Good to see your back missed you!

10. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

diet drinks are fine hun. like you i was addicted to diet coke, but when i 1st come off tfr i didnt like the tase of it i found it too sweet.. i tend to have a glass of pop or 2 a day xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.