Diet Going Rookie :-(

harry m

Gold Member
Hi, I am on this diet since the 15th of Aug. First there were a Few False starts and all that.Then I have decided to do a 100 days 100%.Now I am on day 26th, but I am really bored of this diet now.I lost 2 stones so far.Wanna lose 4 stones more.I don't know I am really confused, what do I do??? Any suggestion will be very helpful. Feel free to comment.Please Help Me Through this tough time....

Ok I'm no expert at this at all but have you had your AAM week yet? It may break the monotony. Or perhaps try going on to WS and enjoy creating ketosis friendly meals/snacks and start a workout programme to keep you motivated! 2 stone is amazing and you should be so proud of that achievement. But is boredom worth losing all your hard work? Are you ready to go calorie controlled, exercise route to lose the last 4 st?

Oh harry m you have achieved a lot so far pls dnt give up. u hve actually cme a long way. i guess boredom is part of the diet te routine of eating the same things everyday. Keep busy dnt allow those boredom thoughts, distract yourself. it looks like its a long way bt its just a short journey that 4st will b gone before you know it. i had all together 4st to lose and 1st officially lost in 7wks. So in my books still have 3st to lose its a lot especially wen u think in terms of a stone a month.

i cld just give up and say watever but the way im feeling now and the way i felt then is pushing me to c this through. Im giving it my all i hve been there before and i know that feeling of being nyc and slim not going to the fitting rooms coz u definately know that wat u picked will look gd on you, it drives me on. Even if im down, feeling tired, too cold, depressed about not being able to eat wat i want those end results (skinny harry m) shld push u on.

It cld just b a phase this boredom it will wear off tommorow u might feel different u have done so well, remember we hve a 100day challenge to see through so common there, lets crack it on WE CAN DO IT, WE CAN DO IT

sorry for the long letter

Oh Thanks guys, So encouraging.You r so right sliemox WE CAN DO IT. Day 27 Bring it on baby.
Thanks thatsnotmyname. Really appreciate ur comment as well.I think once I start eating normal stuff it will be hard for me to do this again.I know I can't cook Kitosis friendly food.Don't like meat that much to be honest. I want to lose 5kg more, then I will hit the gym.I think then it will be easy for me to work out on those machines.Off to work now have a good day ladies.

glad you feeling better today

C'mon HarryM - you can do this - just take it one step at a time - you've always been honest in your posts and can get lots of support on here - just get through this blip - AAM if you need to - thats how I'm doing it to relieve the boredom and get through - its not plain sailing but you've done so well so far - you can and will get there

vee x

Awww thanks sliemox and vee. We can do it,, bring it on!!

I feel bored with the packs already and it's only my third week :rolleyes:

I suggest try and spice it up by using different combos every day - try new things - mint tea in choc milkshake with lots of crushed ice = mint choc ice cream? or try and make cookies with the porridge etc have a look in here and some of the other diets like LL or CD for suggestions for doing different things with the packs.

Even if you don't want to add a meal week you could have one day off the plan every so often? I think I'm planning to have a day off every 3 weeks maybe so it's soemthing to look forward to and motivate me to continue until i get to that point etc

I think that's great idea, I will be 100% till Christmas. Then I will see how it goes.Hopefully I will behave myself till that.Day 27 100% finished.so happy.

well done harry im trying not to think at the moment about how much i hve left to lose trying to tac it a day at a tym but its hard i know especially with the slow weight loss as well.

It is hard, 2ibs loss a week is nothing.Never mind day28 has finished 100%.

Hi Harry M. Just reading your posts, ever thought to try slim and save? Its another VLCD with different soups and meal option. It could be something different to change it up but carry on with the VLCD after christmas?

Thanks I will try that once I finished my exante packs.I've got two months stock yet.

YAAAAAAAY day 30th has finished 100%...Bring it on baby :)

Back