Diet is getting to me... Grumpy and fed up!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

After having a "off plan meal" on Sunday and SS+ meal on Monday I'm finding it really hard to get my head back in the game.

I really want to get to goal but I'm just feeling a bit fed up with it all.... I was having a moan yesterday and my OH said "well it was your choice to do the diet" and he's right no one is making me do this - I am doing this because my clothes were no longer fitting. I had not been on a night out since November because I was embarrassed of the way I looked and all my nice Lipsy dresses etc would not go over my fat ass!

We've moved into a new office in work today and don't have a kettle yet - so my routine of having my tetras as Hot Chocolate was broken - so I drank my tetra at 9am this morning and it was gone in 2 seconds (when I have it as a hot chocolate its lasts all morning and I can make 3 drinks out of it).... So in my grumpy mood state I went across the rd to the coffee shop and got a small hot chocolate made with hot water and skim milk!! There was no need at all for me to do that!! :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

I will not have anything other than my last 2 shakes today and lots of water BUT I need to snap out of it!!!!! Was thinking of moving to SS+ but don't know if that will make me worse? Although an evening meal to look forward to might take the edge off.

I'm not ready to give up yet - HELP!

definitely move to SS+ if you think it'll help you sustain the weight loss. i'm planning on doing an 810 week next week as my losses have slowed down recently and althought i'm nervous about introducing food back in, im hoping the metabolic boost will help me shift a bit more! you can be creative with the meals too, with celeriac you can either chip it and bake it with fry light to make 'chips' or mash it like a swede and then have a small portion of fish or chicken etc to go with it. if you're not sure, you could always do a comb of SS and SS+ so just have a SS+ day every other day, see what works best for u :)

I have had a couple of really hard days and came off the plan!! Its really hard to get focused again I totally agree!!! Just feels that all is lost now so I might as well stop!!!

Made it through yesterday with a picked egg extra loool but im determined today big time. I just wish I didnt come off the plan :((((

I have had a couple of really hard days and came off the plan!! Its really hard to get focused again I totally agree!!! Just feels that all is lost now so I might as well stop!!!

Made it through yesterday with a picked egg extra loool but im determined today big time. I just wish I didnt come off the plan :((((

you're soooo close to goal, look how well you've done in just a fortnight! it is hard getting back on plan after you've had some nice tasting food but just think of how soon you can reach goal! maybe try SS+ too if you'r struggling without any food at all and just visualise yourself in lovely summer clothes :) x

Hey I just posted in your diary! I think you should definitely try moving up to SS+ even if it's just for a week, to see how you go. There's not much difference in losses and it might make you feel a bit more normal. I'm exactly the same with having loads of clothes which don't fit anymore :( Just think about all those beautiful dresses you have waiting to be worn. It's only a few weeks out of your life, and you'll be more comfortable for summer too if you stick to it!

It's really hard to be motivated with this sort of diet, so if anyone else has any good tips to keep motivated that would be good!!

Hey I just posted in your diary! I think you should definitely try moving up to SS+ even if it's just for a week, to see how you go. There's not much difference in losses and it might make you feel a bit more normal. I'm exactly the same with having loads of clothes which don't fit anymore :( Just think about all those beautiful dresses you have waiting to be worn. It's only a few weeks out of your life, and you'll be more comfortable for summer too if you stick to it!

It's really hard to be motivated with this sort of diet, so if anyone else has any good tips to keep motivated that would be good!!

I just replied to you in my diary and said the following -

"Not having a good day - I've cheated an had a hot chocolate from a coffee shop and I've just had a slice of coconut cake - today is a write off!!

I'm not going to waist any more shakes today they are two expensive to use on a day where I've been bad :(

I feel rubbish - its now Wednesday - I've prob put on weight since Sunday and don't think I'll lose it/any by next WI."

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just replied too haha! I know exactly how you feel though. How much have you got left to lose? You've done so well already!

The diet is very tough and you have to have huge willpower to succeed. I had a moment of weakness 2 saturdays ago and stuffed my face with sandwiches at a wedding reception. Speak to your Consultant and she will be able to help you, mine is a godsend and helps me through when i am feeling weak and unmotivated.

I just replied too haha! I know exactly how you feel though. How much have you got left to lose? You've done so well already!

I need to lose at least 16lb - maybe more...

The diet is very tough and you have to have huge willpower to succeed. I had a moment of weakness 2 saturdays ago and stuffed my face with sandwiches at a wedding reception. Speak to your Consultant and she will be able to help you, mine is a godsend and helps me through when i am feeling weak and unmotivated.

Thanks - I have just texted my CDC and explained that I've cheated and that I'll prob gain this week...

But that's it now - I'm drawing a line under today.... New start tomorrow!!!!!

Today is my first day pretty much back on track (although more chicken and veg than allowed it was better than chips!) once the weekend is here if I've been good ill be back in the swing of things!

Not weighing til sun cos there's no point depressing myself with a gain fri morning

lumpyandbumpy said:
you're soooo close to goal, look how well you've done in just a fortnight! it is hard getting back on plan after you've had some nice tasting food but just think of how soon you can reach goal! maybe try SS+ too if you'r struggling without any food at all and just visualise yourself in lovely summer clothes :) x

Awwww that's so sweet thank you I know what u mean xxx
I thinkbim better without food tho xx

lil_legs said:
Today is my first day pretty much back on track (although more chicken and veg than allowed it was better than chips!) once the weekend is here if I've been good ill be back in the swing of things!

Not weighing til sun cos there's no point depressing myself with a gain fri morning

I'm useless just went to lunch and had a small white wine spritzer!

IM BACK IN LOOSERVILLE!!!!

MissieCB said:
I'm useless just went to lunch and had a small white wine spritzer!

IM BACK IN LOOSERVILLE!!!!

And I feel tipsy!!!!
ISSUES/BOYFRIEND GONNA THINH IM MAD

Good on girlies... we've all been very naughty but we WILL do this together. Tomorrow we will all be 100%

If we gain this week, we gain.. theres nothing we can do about it now, we can only stop more going on and try and shift a few before our WI's.

We werent going to get were we wanted to overnight, and we will not give up - because no one wins then.

I have every faith in you all, you are strong and we we WILL get there.

No more beating yourself up please because you'll only feel worse and that wont achieve anything. - Lets face it.. worse things have happened!!!

lots of *hugs* and positive thoughts!!

lil_legs said:
Good on girlies... we've all been very naughty but we WILL do this together. Tomorrow we will all be 100%

If we gain this week, we gain.. theres nothing we can do about it now, we can only stop more going on and try and shift a few before our WI's.

We werent going to get were we wanted to overnight, and we will not give up - because no one wins then.

I have every faith in you all, you are strong and we we WILL get there.

No more beating yourself up please because you'll only feel worse and that wont achieve anything. - Lets face it.. worse things have happened!!!

lots of *hugs* and positive thoughts!!

Fab post!!! xx

Back