diet on hold - drs orders

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by jo125, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. jo125

jo125 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.25%)
    My dr has told me to stop my VLCD until i recover from suspected swine flu, I'm hoping i will be well enough to start again next week, but well see how i recover without the pills as i dont like the read up of the side effects. I feel that i am over the wose as i have been stuck in bed since wednesday and i was able to get out of bed yesterday.

I would like to say thankyou to everyone for the help and i hope to join you all again and not to have put on any of the weight that i have lost

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    awww poor you ((((hugs)))) hope you feel better soon

4. jo125

jo125 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.25%)
    thankyou x

i ate a bowl of spag bol earlier now i feel worse for it, not to self, no carbs!! I didnt even enjoy eating, I was not happy with the dr he said i need to eat 1500cals aday if it was that easy i wouldnt be on a VLCD, I'm concentrating on betting better then back on track with my diet,

My 5yr old is so cheeky, as she saw me eat today she has hidden the biscuits......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.