diet out the window

Emmamc1

Hi well for the past wk and a half my little boy has been in hospital and I've stayed with him the whole time which means the diet has been on hold because I've had to eat sandwiches and no breakfast because they dont sell much atkins friendly food in hospitals, so I was wondering how long will take to get back to normal again x

You poor thing. Hospitals are very difficult to eat Atkins friendly in and when you're worried and stressed planning ahead isn't something that happens.

Once life is settled and you know you can be solidly on plan again, just start over from induction. It will be just like when you started, a few days to get into ketosis, but you should lose any water weight you've gained within the first week and then back to fat loss.

Hope your little boy is doing better xx

Thanks for the advise, I've started induction again today, and my son is doing a lot better thankyou xx

Hi there

First of all, im glad your son is ok and don't worry about falling off the diet, now you have started again you will soon start reaping the rewards.

I've just started again on monday, so Im sure we can keep each other on the right track :)

Well done for getting back on it after having such a stressful time

Back