diet pills with weight watchers??

NikkiH

Likes to eat
Hello boys and girls!

was just wondering if anyone has tried using a diet pill/ tea/ patch while on weight watchers? - is there any good ones out there or are they just a waste of money and time?

Thank you xxx

It all depends on who you talk to, different people have completely different views.

I personally feel that diet pills on their own aren't the answer - however if you're following a healthy eating plan (for example WW) and you're increasing your exercise (however slightly) then I don't think it can really hurt - as long as the pills are approved of course.

I'm more interested in the 'natural' ones. From experience and having seen other people try it I believe Adios to be a complete waste of money. I've tried Zotrim, which slows down the process of your stomach emptying itself - basically making you feel fuller for longer. That did work, but then I stopped taking it because I was in the flow and didn't need it to help me with the plan.

I'm looking into Metasys at the moment - The only thing that puts me off is having to remember to take 2 at breakfast and 2 at lunch (there's always a chance I'll forget) and the cost (approx £20 a month). It's got Green Tea extract in it which is known for increasing not only over all health, but it also increases the speed of your metabolism. I've tried to drink Green Tea before but I really struggle with the taste of it, so this seems like an 'easier' way.

Hope that helps a bit. What diet pills were you considering?

Hi Sparkle - thanks a million for the link - looks really good!! :) might try it too!.

Not sure which pill to consider to be honest, I had a look on ebay before but with SUCH a vast amount available and all claiming to help you drop a 100 stone an hour, I was completely confused!!:)

hmm that Metasys does look good though.

Im not really looking for anything to make me feel fuller or fuller for longer to be honest. Im full on my points as it is so (so far) thats not a problem so as im definately hoping to continue with Weight watchers and exercise plan (plan - lol!!) I suppose im looking for something to increase metabolism or help burn fat.... wonder if this is possible or wishing for too much!?

Thanks a million for your help xxx

Back