Diet starts in the morning

Today is almost over, goodbye junk food, I'm going to wake up in the morning and be on a mission.
First day so need to set self a challenge.
1, try a cup of green tea (diet coke is not the way to start the day).
2, eat some fruit rather than saving it for my kids (they think its sweets) I can always buy more Friday.
3, get out the house ( boredom = munching).

Wish me luck Xx

Good luck. I started drinking Green Tea on my diet and I don't know if its just in my head but seems to give me a burst of energy though out the day. Real benefit or in my head benefit its a good choice.

Good luck will keep an eye on your diary :)

Wow wrote nice long post, then my phone froze and closed app.

Day 1- did all tasks, ate ok apart from the small handful of choc buttons that I shoved in my mouth during row with hubby and iDidn't touch a single fizzy drink.

The big question is how do you get green tea to taste ok cuz I really didn't enjoy it.

Don't know how ill do tomorrow as got day in town with my little girl and will need to feed her when were out.

Must remember 1 day don't mess up the week x

Day 2 will not go into the record books but was still a bad day.

Not ate much but drank plenty of fluids, been sick all evening so that sandwich I had from Asda won't count lol.

Weekend tomorrow and a mini bottle of wine to enjoy with a dvd, that is my only task for tomorrow as not sure if I will be better or not x

Wow wrote nice long post, then my phone froze and closed app.

Day 1- did all tasks, ate ok apart from the small handful of choc buttons that I shoved in my mouth during row with hubby and iDidn't touch a single fizzy drink.

The big question is how do you get green tea to taste ok cuz I really didn't enjoy it.

Don't know how ill do tomorrow as got day in town with my little girl and will need to feed her when were out.

Must remember 1 day don't mess up the week x

I have found I've got more adjusted to the taste after a while.

What I have found helps a little is to stop the kettle before it fully boils and put a bit of cold water in the bottom of your cup/mug. Sometimes boiling water can burn tea giving it a bitter taste

paul1989 said:
I have found I've got more adjusted to the taste after a while.

What I have found helps a little is to stop the kettle before it fully boils and put a bit of cold water in the bottom of your cup/mug. Sometimes boiling water can burn tea giving it a bitter taste

Thanks Paul will try this Monday, still a but ill today so not eating much and only drinking water. X

So some how I gave lost 6lb this week, either being ill over the weekend gave that boosts or the scales have broke at boots.

Think I took being better for granted, doesn't help that my husband is a pain in the ass and eats more bad food than me yet can't keep his 30" waist jeans up, so when ever he grabs something naughty from the kitchen and asks Me if I want any I cave, he does ask me about 6 times tho. I hate it, I used to call him a feeder and say that he wanted me as big as a house. Now I understand that he doesn't understand food the way I do. He doesn't understand the feeling of being fat either. Worst thing is he will never get that horrible feeling if nor being able to buy clothes. Both kids are like it too, tall and skinny bean poles.

I'll gain next week tho, even tho the fake 6lb boosted me. I can't help but be bored. School hols are killing me. No routine, no walk to school and no where to go so stuck in flat with 2 bored kids and the fridge being my only friend.

Roll on Sept x

Hey well done you!

Just seen your comments on green tea - I can't stand green tea on it's own ...... tastes fishy to me! But you can get flavoured ones , green tea with lemon (light and refreshing), green tea with grapefruit and green tea with apple and pear. All very good for you and quite pleasant to drink!

Good luck with the weight loss, fingers crossed for you :)

X

Well I put 2lb back on but i deserved more than that. I can not diet during the summer hols, days out with the kids and Gordon equal bad food. Back to school in 2 weeks so can start proper then. For now I just need be careful. X

Back