Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Diet virgin

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Dp1981, 26 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Dp1981

Dp1981 Member

Diet:
    soon to be on cambridge sole source
    Well here i am on the first morning i was like a little kid waiting for christmas last night lol i wanted today to be here sooner.
    Got up and picked out my first shake its going to have to be Cappuccino as i noramly have a coffee 2 sugars and full fat!!! milk.
    It was nice the first bit then started getting the lumps i do have a blenda but the kids are still in bed and didnt want to wake them gulped that all down what was a little hard i dont think i like that one haha but ready for the rest of the day! wish me luck :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done on your brilliant decision to take this journey, and good luck. You definitely need the blender though! x x x

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi DP, hope your day is going ok x

5. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya,

Good luck with your diet journey:)

Are you doing 790 or 1000?

Its just that I noticed that your BMI is 25.1 at the start and you want to get to 19.7.

With a BMI of 25 I was always told that you shouldn't be on less than 1000 calories so I was interested. Of course I am not a CDC and I might have completely got my facts wrong...It has been known to happen. I'm sure someone will put me right.

Good luck - the hardest part is always the first day.:p

6. Dp1981

Dp1981 Member

Diet:
    well i am suppose to be going along on the 1000 one but i wanted to follow the SS as im wanting to loose the weight faster and also just im better at not eating and sticking to just one thing but sussshhhh i didnt say that
    todays going well only had on shake this morning and about to have a soup as im feeling a little peckish hehe hope everyone is doing good today

7. Dp1981

Dp1981 Member

Diet:
    bed time soon and i am very pleased with myself
    Had 3 shakes the last one being at about 8pm and still going strong i have had nearly 6 liters of water and it helps so much
    cant wait till tomorrow just getting passed day 1 is such a great feeling

8. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    How's it going Donna?

9. Dp1981

Dp1981 Member

Diet:
    doing great i have lost 7lbs i had to go and see my cdc tonight as shes on holiday for 2 weeks its only been 5 days and everything is going fab
    i cant belive how easy it is if you stick to the rules no feeling hungry or anythin its great!
    hope everyone else is doing good x

10. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    [​IMG]

hi donna
    welcome to the cd journey
    well done on the 7lbs loss :party0011:
    good luck for the rest of the diet
    you`ll love it here in min`s very supportive
    have a great day
    kaz :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.