Dietgirls tesco crusty pizza base

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hiya
I have tried this twice and i end up getting more of the dough on my hands than the pizza?

HELP!!!!

Perhaps the dough is too wet? Try making it drier.

am doing it per her weights tho am scared it wont be the hexbs?

anyone who has done it can i have an idiots guide?

Hi hun, the trick is to add the water slowly. Save some of the breadmix for dusting so you can roll it out without adding syns. Don't worry about not adding all the water, if you find that it takes you less water to make the mix, then just add the lesser amount of water. After all, how many calories really is there is water? ;)

thanks hun. I ended up putting it in the ovan to hurry it up in case it turned crap for me and it rose yey!
What do you have it with as for me thats tiny i am uised to dominos size pizzas lol.
Was scrumdiddlyumptious tho! xx
x

I have ham, mushrooms, peppers and onions on the pizza and some spicy slimming world wedges with it ( im on extra easy )

Yeah, top it with lots of superfree veg - I love mushrooms and red onion but you have to cook them first as they have lots of water in them - and your passata, chips or wedges is good to have with it and a nice big side salad! Make it PART of the meal, and not the whole meal and you'll be very satisfied!

Back