dietimeal vs slim & save???

Trim T

I was just wondering if any of you have tried dietimeal products. I used them a few years ago and found them to be great. Flavours were excellent and it really suited me.

I'm now thinking of trying slim & save but was unsure if i would enjoy the products. If anyone has tried both i would really appreciate you opinions.

Thanks x

According to people on here who know a lot more than me they are the same products? At least the meal replacement products are?

Good question; I currently have shakes and soups from 3 different sources - The Kee Diet, Be-Yu and Low Carb Megastore and they are all exactly the same product-The outer packaging is different but inside it's the same taste, consistency, calorie/carb value. Haven't yet tried any Slim and Save, though my next order will be from there, so interested in the answer too!

Last edited:
I just don't want to make the mistake of changing brands when i know dietimeal works for me. But i am interested in the extra support that comes with S&S.... If they are the same products, that would be great, i'd definately pay the extra couple of pounds to order from S&S.

Thanks plumjuice x

Never heard of dietimeal so i had a quick look online and there products look really nice. Have you tried the omlettes Trim T?

You can buy samples of S&S products so you can try them out without having to commit.
When I started I brought a week of pretty much everything so I could try it all before doing a big order.

The sample pack is the main reason i went with S+S over Exante. I wanted to have a little try, having never tried any VLCD products. Then got the week and am now waiting for a £200 order!

Haven't tried the omelettes sorry, i use shakes and soups. I don't even have bars. I find meal replacement much easier if i abstain from all food. Chewing a bar would make me feel like i'm still eating x

Some of the S&S products are the same as Dietimeal but 6 of the shakes available from S&S are not the same as Dietimeal (caramel, cafe latte, summer fruits, hazelnut and both of the crispy shakes). Dietimeal products are just rebadged Bariatrix products and the S&S products other than those listed above are the same but rebadged as S&S. If you're a regular customer you can sometimes get a discount from S&S for a large order.

Whoever was asking about the omelette I have tried it and :yuk:. Not to my taste at all. Also, I don't believe that they are MRP products. Only Dietimeal MRP products are suitable for a VLCD.

Back