Dieting under stress......

*honey

Silver Member
Hi bought this funny tea towel the other week which now hangs in my kitchen.

DIETING UNDER STRESS
10 rules on how to combine a successful diet with life as a normal human being!
1) If you eat something and no one see's you then the food has no calories
2)when you eat with someone else, the calories do not count if they eat more than you.
3)If you drink a diet coke with a chocolate bar, the diet coke cancels out the calories of the chocolate.
4) roken biscuits contain no calories - the process of breaking causes calorie leakage
5) Food used for medicinal purposes never counts; eg chocolate for relaxation, brandy for fortification and toast and cheesecake as anti depressants
6) Its recomended that you fatten everyone up around you making you look slimmer
7) food licked off cutlery or out of a bowl has no calories if you are following a recipe eg butter icing on a cake, the remains of scone mixture, cream for the trifle
8) TV and cinema food contain no calories as they are all part of the whole entertainment package.
9) foods of the same colour have the same calories ie spinach and mint ice cream, mushrooms and white chocolate, water and a large gin
10) Atheletes can eat huge amounts of pasta before races like the marathon. Its a myth that you have to run 26 miles to work it off. one brisk trot around the settee is quite sufficient to wipe out one bowl of spaghetti. twice round the living room will use up so much energy that a chocolate bar is required to supplememnt your sugar level and rebuild your strength.
GOOD LUCK

hahahahaha

can i add my own?

On a Krispy Kreme box there is no Nutritional information - this means there are no calories in them.

This also applies to other donuts, and cookies that are fresh baked - no NI = no syns/calories!!!

enjoy! :D x

can i add my own?

On a Krispy Kreme box there is no Nutritional information - this means there are no calories in them.

This also applies to other donuts, and cookies that are fresh baked - no NI = no syns/calories!!!

Absolutely!! i like that one

I love it!!! Also, if you eat with your eyes closed the food has no calories - you can't see it, so it's not there. :-D

Love it !!!!!!

can i add my own?

No one can argue with the logic here ..........certainly not me !!!

Back