DietJunkies shedding of the lbs......

sugarplum87

Having followed CD for the last five weeks I have remembered how painfully hard it is to follow a VLCD! In 2009 I lost 6st 6lbs. I'm now starting to shift the fat all over again .... It would seem it wasn't ready to leave. Needy bu**er!

Anyway I've cracked the regime and have stuck to 4-5lt water per day and four food packs! Needless to say its working ...

Week Five Losses: 28lbs

Weigh in day is Monday night and I've got a Calendar that needs the days marking off! Hope to achieve what so many others have!

Xx

Still going strong although I am suffering so badly this week of being cold! Brrrrrrr ...... am out tuesday for Birthday dinner which will be the usual explanation as to why im not eating but I'm getting used to that. Just hoping for another good loss this week then that's six down six to go before I decide to move up a step. Seems like a long way away x

Brr indeed! After almost 5 months of being cold constantly I've had enough! I need some heat/sunshine already!

I know its horrible.. count down to a holiday I think. Love reading your diary - 5 months is amazing well done you! Wish I was closer to the end of my stint but the weeks do start to fly by! x

Officially struggling this weekend! Having had a few days of dizzy spells and the constant desire to eat drink and be merry! I can smell food from a mile away. Due to go out for dinner with friends tonight... Or In my case a peppermint tea. Hope it feels easier later! 40 days and 40 nights now of sticking to plan 100%! X

Officially struggling this weekend! Having had a few days of dizzy spells and the constant desire to eat drink and be merry! I can smell food from a mile away. Due to go out for dinner with friends tonight... Or In my case a peppermint tea. Hope it feels easier later! 40 days and 40 nights now of sticking to plan 100%! X

I know what you mean about smells, I have a test kitchen two floors down from me and I can literally break down the ingredients of what they are cooking!!

Weigh in tomorrow can't wait.... Hoping for four pounds! Nephew trying to feed me his BBQ food today bless him- if only! X

Not a great result 1.5lbs! Feeling slightly miserable but going to crack on with another week. Hoping its just down to TOTM! x

Had weigh in last night - week 7 already! Time really does start to fly by. Will be reaching week 12 in no time! Lost 4lbs which I was pleased with. Am off on holiday this weekend and have bought all my packs ready for the SS holiday challenge! I must stick to it! taking some trainers for *thoughtful thinking* runs along the beach. Haha

My next weigh in is in two weeks and I'm working towards half a stone off! :) fingers crossed! X

Back