Dietninja's 40 day countdown

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Diaries' started by Dietninja, 9 June 2014.

1. Dietninja

Dietninja Loves cake!

With only 42 days until I go to the south of France, it's time for some serious action. I've been dieting for months and losing / regaining the same 10lbs. Now I'm running out of time and I feel like a heifer. So I am determined to stick to this and lose 2 stone before I go away.

When I succeed, I will treat myself to new, summery clothes for the trip. I've done vlcds before, abs know the going will get tough, but I need to keep in mind that I will need to go shopping regardless, and I'd much rather buy new smaller sizes than bigger ones!
  2. Dietninja

Dietninja Loves cake!

Day 1/40

Exercise: 20 mins HIIT DVD

1pm spag bol pack
    6.10 pm cottage pie pack followed by truffa bar
    9 pm cookies & cream shake

Water: at the moment sitting on a poor 1.5 litres. Will try and get another litre down before bed.
    Last edited: 9 June 2014
  3. Dietninja

Dietninja Loves cake!

I think I'm going to try and put this into a routine so I don't think about it once I'm into ketosis.

I think I'll try the following:

8am - large black coffee
    11 am - pack 1
    1.30 pm pack 2
    5.30pm pack 3 and a coke zero
    9pm pack 4

3 litres water through the day
  4. Slim-Kat

Slim-Kat Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good plan. Good luck. Stick with it, you'll be in ketosis in no time
  5. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

Hi Dietninja, how's it going? I'm sure you're busy but do check in with us when you can! :) Hope you're well!