difference in weight loss ss v ss+

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
What's the overall difference?
Also some say ss+ is more difficult to follow?

I've heard there's not a lot of difference in it at all - the difference is minimal. I find SS+ more difficult because once I've eaten something, I can't stop :eek:

How u doing with it??
If im honest im nervous.....

i started friday and had in my head i was doing ss only as once i pop i cant stop lol..however my cdc said i should do ss+ ..now i think she was very right in saying this...im now looking forward to my dinner/ looking at ingredients and enjoying it ...something i have now done before..also gives me a chance to think of it during the day that i should keep going as im going to have a nice meal later :)...def works for me :)

Im doing ss+ cos to be honest I think on ss I will fall flat on my face anyway...one problem NEED GRAVY!

Im doing ss+ cos to be honest I think on ss I will fall flat on my face anyway...one problem NEED GRAVY!

Use one of your packs as a substitute 'gravy' or 'sauce' over chicken etc xx

thats a good idea about the packs, i just think the soups are rank tbh :( i cant help much with the diffence in weight loss i dont think its a great deal, i did sole source on week one and lost 4lb but cheated lol so doesnt really count did sole source plus since then and week 2 i lost 5lb and im in week 3 now i find it lots easier i look forward to making my tea how sad haha! its also made me have to be creative in the kitchen with the limited ingridients you can loose so been quite good really as im a rubbish cook haha. im sat here at half 3pm thinking hurry up tea time so i can eat haha xx

i mean ingridients you can 'use' not 'loose' lol :)

I am also on SS+ and haven't had any problems on it. I had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 7.2lbs. Woo hoo. I think this is very similar to the weight loss you get on SS, but with the added benefit of looking forward to a nice(small) meal.

I am also on SS+ and haven't had any problems on it. I had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 7.2lbs. Woo hoo. I think this is very similar to the weight loss you get on SS, but with the added benefit of looking forward to a nice(small) meal.

well done you!! I failed on my 2nd day due to my partner proposing and surprising me with a meal and hotel, where I ate enough for 5 men. Feeling bit sorry for myself now! :mad:

well done you!! I failed on my 2nd day due to my partner proposing and surprising me with a meal and hotel, where I ate enough for 5 men. Feeling bit sorry for myself now! :mad:
Congratulations Lisa! Don't worry about it. You can always restart and it's not everyday a girl gets engaged.

Back