Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

dilberts diary :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by dilbert, 3 August 2009 Social URL.

1. dilbert

dilbert Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Today I've started back on slimming world - weighed in at 83.9kg so plenty to lose :p
    Todays been ok although I always find it harder when Im at home rather than work. I've stocked up on fruit and veg for snacking so fingers crossed first week will go ok :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PandaGirl

PandaGirl ALMOST NORMAL!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world when i am being good. The sea food and eat it diet when i'm not being good!!!
    Hey there... welcome and good luck. I have found this site a great inspiration and it has certainly kept me on track this week xxxx

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Keep updating us :) how you getting on?? best of luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.