Dilema - What would you have done? No laughing Please

Elaine-Melanie

Well, after six months of being on Lipotrim I have for many reasons not told work colleagues how I have lost weight. To avoid questions I go into the shower / bathroom in work to shake my shake each day. Well today, an unfortunate experience happened (yes two days before I actually finish Lipotrim it happened can you believe it!). I put my stuff into my shaker, began to shake my stuff around and the shaker flew out of my hand and into the toilet! What would you have done,

a) Fished it out and drank it?
b) Missed out on a Lipotrim for the day?

I can see you laughing down! Don't! I was in a dilema!

Answers a) or b) please :confused:

Elaine.

B lol please don't tell me you drank some toilet juice lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oooooo well id have to think about it,,i spose it would depend on how my tummy was feeling,and if the shaker was closed..id probably consider giveing the outside of it a good clean it the sink...(providing that i knew the toilets wer cleaned regularly,and that it was flushed obviously) i may very well have tried to drink it..note to self always carry a spare..i didnt laugh as i would have got myself in a right flap if that had happend to me

oooooo well id have to think about it,,i spose it would depend on how my tummy was feeling,and if the shaker was closed..id probably consider giveing the outside of it a good clean it the sink...(providing that i knew the toilets wer cleaned regularly,and that it was flushed obviously) i may very well have tried to drink it..note to self always carry a spare..i didnt laugh as i would have got myself in a right flap if that had happend to me

Toilets had toilet cleaner around the bowl so yes must have just been cleaned! Maybe the 5 second rule applied - ie if it drops on the floor for less than 5 seconds it is ok to eat it!

i had a dilema the other day..like you i have kept this diet a secret from alot of people only a select few close friends and family know about it,i was at my daughters dance class and i didnt want to be seen having my shake buy a whole load of mums,,and 1 in particular that i knew i had been in a huge rush that afternoon and late for schhol run in the morn so i had my brekki chucked my shaker in the pram n dashed out the door (leaving it unwashed) so im stood at 3oclock in the school corridor still having not had my lunch i hid behind a display in the reception saw my neice approaching grabbed her convinced her to walk all the way down other end of school clean it in the year6 toilets fill it with water nd bring it back to me (meanwhile im still hideing looking awfully dodgey n getting strange looks from teachers lol)so i casually drank my shake facing the wall,then got my neice and her freind to sneak the shaker back under the pram and i just got away with it lol

Sorry I am not all there today for some reason I thought you meant it came out of the shaker lol.... Sorry dumb moment hahaa xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Elaine-Melanie said:
Well, after six months of being on Lipotrim I have for many reasons not told work colleagues how I have lost weight. To avoid questions I go into the shower / bathroom in work to shake my shake each day. Well today, an unfortunate experience happened (yes two days before I actually finish Lipotrim it happened can you believe it!). I put my stuff into my shaker, began to shake my stuff around and the shaker flew out of my hand and into the toilet! What would you have done,

Elaine.

Probably would of left it but I am a tad bizarre when it comes to clean stuff " if I were to drink it. It would of required boiling water and bleach first:-D

lol yes yes yes the 5second rule! if u did drink it dont feel bad...or the same if you skipped it...i bet half the ppl in this forum would have done it even if they didnt admit to it lol

kat90 said:
i had a dilema the other day..like you i have kept this diet a secret from alot of people only a select few close friends and family know about it,i was at my daughters dance class and i didnt want to be seen having my shake buy a whole load of mums,,and 1 in particular that i knew i had been in a huge rush that afternoon and late for schhol run in the morn so i had my brekki chucked my shaker in the pram n dashed out the door (leaving it unwashed) so im stood at 3oclock in the school corridor still having not had my lunch i hid behind a display in the reception saw my neice approaching grabbed her convinced her to walk all the way down other end of school clean it in the year6 toilets fill it with water nd bring it back to me (meanwhile im still hideing looking awfully dodgey n getting strange looks from teachers lol)so i casually drank my shake facing the wall,then got my neice and her freind to sneak the shaker back under the pram and i just got away with it lol

I told everyone that sees me often but not work mates only cos last time they took the p**s so this time I just avoid them I have my shake at home for breakfast then at 11 I go to my car for another works a treat. And have yet to be caught :) the things we do to be thin eh

i find that all you get is grief from people,they always think they no best,its hard becuz with normal diets i find that i get fed up very quickly cuz i just loose motivation,i feel like i need to get to goal and then its like starting with a clean slate.iv never in my life been slim,maybe when i was a small child but even then was bigger then most my age and i dont think that helps cuz i just cant see or understand what it would be like to be thin,and with lipotrim i see the scales every week and know its getting there!it works for me and people may say that oh ul put it all back on but i blimming wont when i get there im gunna do all that i can to stay within a few pounds of that il live my life still but il certainly be strict with myself whenn i have that occasional treat,think carrying on with weekly weigh ins will be the key for me that way if it starts to go up you can nip it in the bud aye!

That would have been a major dilema for me lol. I really look forward to my shakes. I'd have given it a good clean and then drank it as quick as I could.

I haven't told my boss in work that I'm on this diet so I have to sneak around in the mornings trying to make up my shake but so far I haven't been caught :)

What are the shakes like when they are made up in the shaker? I've only ever used the blender and I have an overnight stay in Liverpool next weekend so it looks like I can't take my blender with me. I tried the peanut flapjacks but they were disgusting so it looks like I'm going to have to use the shaker for the first time. I'm worried about it being too lumpy though. Do you get alot of lumps using the shaker?

Have you tried a hand blender? That would be easy to pack - I just bought one from amazon phillips 1363 or something and I loooooove it, so easy! The shakes are fine in the blender too though :D

In answer to the main post.. I'd have left it but I'm really OCD over germs and things, so I might just be a bit mental haha xx

LainaG said:
That would have been a major dilema for me lol. I really look forward to my shakes. I'd have given it a good clean and then drank it as quick as I could.

I haven't told my boss in work that I'm on this diet so I have to sneak around in the mornings trying to make up my shake but so far I haven't been caught :)

What are the shakes like when they are made up in the shaker? I've only ever used the blender and I have an overnight stay in Liverpool next weekend so it looks like I can't take my blender with me. I tried the peanut flapjacks but they were disgusting so it looks like I'm going to have to use the shaker for the first time. I'm worried about it being too lumpy though. Do you get alot of lumps using the shaker?

Hi I use a shaker with a ball in and most of the time it works. Only time it doesn't is when I dont shake enough(lazyness) but yeah they good loads of different types on the market too.

Elaine-Melanie said:

Elaine.

Oh my god I love this!! I can SO relate...I've been having mine in the loo cubicle too! Haha, the lengths we go to hey?! Well, last week, I was just putting my shake together and the partition thingy, you know the criss cross mixer bit?? Fell into the loo!!!!! I was devestated. I had to fish it out with wads of loo roll... waited till it was all quiet and There was nobody else in there...then legged it out of the cubicle & washed it in the sink...obviously had no fairy liquid with me so in effect...I have had loo water in my mouth!!! Yak haha.x

I am lucky because I am self employed, but if you are hiding the diet, dont people notice you never eat anything??

In answer to your question, I would have washed the outside and drank it quick (sorry if that makes me minging) I cant bear the thought of being one short on the last day and having to wait until the next day to get weighed.

I'd have binned the shaker and bought a new one! And skipped that shake... Missing one shake doesn't make a major difference..

Have you guys ever tried making it into a mousse? I did it a couple of times and it doesn't make me gag as much but takes longer to finish!

I always use a shaker .. Never tried a blender

Shakers are great - not lumpy at all.

Back