Dilemma tomorrow night

beaky31

eeeeek my other half has just arranged to go out for dinner with friends as we had to cancel last week due to illness. I really cant ask him to cancel again and I've done four days now 100%. I was thinking about just having a plain green salad any ideas please?

You can have a low carb meal, do you know where you're going, if you do then see if they have a menu online you can check out? Salads aren't always the best option because they sometimes add in all kinds of extras that add up the calories and the fat content. If you can maybe have some plain chicken, a small steak, a piece of fish, just stay away from rice/pasta/potatoes and no sauces, and please dont drink alcohol, it can be dangerous to drink while you're in ketosis.

hi bee it's tonight and we're going to a harvester so fingers crossed i should be able to have something not too bad

Ah sorry got the dates mixed up. harvester isn't too bad, they do a really lovely charcoal grilled chicken breast. Hope it goes well xx

yeah they used to do something called Simply Chicken I think that I used to have when I was doing Slimming World which is pretty good :) hope you have a lovely evening.

Mmmm id love to be going out for dinner! Lol!

Hope you have an amazing night!

Hi dinner was lovely saturday night i opted for grilled chicken breast and a green salad from the salad bar first weigh in tomorrow morning fingers crossed :)

That's a great choice for dinner! Fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Thread moved from 100% forum due o food references

Good choices, harvester is usually quite a good one. They will swap some things for you as well. I once asked for no carbs on my plate just green veg instead of chips or potatoes, they were ever so sweet but piled my plate with peas! I didn't realise at the time but they're full of carbs.

Back