dilemma...what do you think..

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Have a bit of a dilemma...i love cats and we have a few at home,but lately ive been thinking about having another. my 2 boys are young and arent neutered yet, will be in a week or so time just to book them in.

ive been in touch with a breeder who has to rehome one of her males.shes had him for 6 months and hes failed at getting her queens pregnant,so thats her reason for rehoming him.hes unhappy in the outdoor breeding conditions and she says he would be better of as a indoor cat as for 3 years before she got him he lived as a pet indoors and was happy and content. the breeder hasnt seen this side to him since shes had him,she said hes unhappy and shys away from her.he doesnt like one of her other studs and he will fight and spray around him but is happy with another stud of hers.

i feel that the cat wasnt meant for breeding,was happy as a pet indoors and is just unhappy and mixed up.ive not met him yet as i didnt want to see him until i was sure about whether i would take him.

what do you think,if it was you would you have the cat and raise him as a pet again? do you think he would be ok and settle down with my other cats?

Back