Dilemma!!!!!!!!!!

stivesliz

Gold Member
So after a 3 week break I am going to class again tomorrow. My 4 stone loss has now most likely dwindled down to 3 stone !!!!

I am tempted to start all over again but my consultant says no as I will lose all my data - it's just the big PLUS sign tomorrow that is scaring me............

Any thoughts on this? xxxxxxxxx

Does it matter if u lose your data? I think fresh start fresh card etc. but as it isn't technically your first week if u stay in your old card you should have a big loss this week and u may get slimmer of the week? If u get a new card you won't be eligable for slimmer of the week. Even if u get a new card unless u didn't actually know ur weight before ur still Gunna know how much u gained so if I was u id go for the cheaper option x

It may cost more to keep your data,I think £14 and the rejoin fee was £10 hop that is some help if money is tight x

Its not the money issue as I had holiday owing so technically it will cost me nothing to go back as my C put it down as hols - I just think with the massive gain that I am gonna have that it may be psychologically better to start afresh x

I agree fresh start but how would u feel when your consultant says well done 1 pound lost in total compared to you have had a gain but still a massive 24 pound lost in total for example

It may not be as bad as you think but you could always do a blind weigh in so you are not told what the gain is. Then next week it will be all downhill (so to speak) again :)

It may not be as bad as you think but you could always do a blind weigh in so you are not told what the gain is. Then next week it will be all downhill (so to speak) again :)
Thats a good idea!

I like your idea the best! xxx
Just don't put your blindfold on until after you have driven there! ;)

I recently went back to class after 2 months away (had a three week holiday and then came back to a new kitchen being fitted which left us without a cooker for three weeks) 18lbs gained, initially i said I would not go back until I was back at target but I was struggling, I kept all my data (4stone 10lb loss) the girl just drew a line under the last weigh in and started again with my new heavier weight but no + or _ so dont feel soo bad, the weight is coming off slowly, 8lb over 3 weeks but at least its the right way now!

I recently went back to class after 2 months away (had a three week holiday and then came back to a new kitchen being fitted which left us without a cooker for three weeks) 18lbs gained, initially i said I would not go back until I was back at target but I was struggling, I kept all my data (4stone 10lb loss) the girl just drew a line under the last weigh in and started again with my new heavier weight but no + or _ so dont feel soo bad, the weight is coming off slowly, 8lb over 3 weeks but at least its the right way now!

Well done you for going back!

Stivesliz, the perfectionist in me would want to start again completely but i'm trying to overcome that! Go with the blind weigh in, maybe do it for 2 or 3 weeks even, i imagine you'll get a nice suprise at the end!

Hi Stivesliz. You may not have gained as much as you think. Ive had a four week break from SW. Between getting married and being on honeymoon I have been completely off plan. Fry ups and 3 course meals to beat the band on honeymoon and chocolate. I was convinced I had put on around a stone.

Weigh in tonight and I have gained just 3 lbs. Eating all the crap food just made me bloated and feeling yukky which is why I thought I had put on much more than 3lbs. I say go to weigh in, find out what your gain is and start fresh on SW tomorrow. Good luck x

stivesliz said:
Have just had a cheeky weigh and I have put on but not as bad as I thought so will definitely be continuing and not starting again x

Fab just take it and move forward. You have done so well whether you've had a blip or not. I would have done the same and checked as I can't go to weigh in and not know. Good luck :)

Back