Dillema

jimfdowning

It's a friends birthday on friday and he's decided he wants to go out for an Indian...

I would usually go for a chicken jalfrezi,veg rice and nan.

But thats whats got me here :cry:

Any suggestions with pp values would be greatly appreciated at this difficult time lol

Chicken shashlik is very good, it's on a skewer with onions and peppers chargrilled Served with salad. yum :)

I have the dry chicken tikka (comes with salad) and half a portion of boiled rice. Totally within points, still feels indulgent and you get the smug 'I stayed in control' feeling - priceless!! Enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

skinny_wannabe82 said:
I have the dry chicken tikka (comes with salad) and half a portion of boiled rice. Totally within points, still feels indulgent and you get the smug 'I stayed in control' feeling - priceless!! Enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Same as what I'd have. Or I'd have onion bhaji instead of rice. I've not had a curry in ages!! Mmmmmm!

I'm going to the Indian tomorrow night too!!! Chicken tikka or chicken shashlik for me :) and a few drinkies too, got weigh in tonight do fingers crossed!!! Xxxx

I am also in the same place, out for curry tomorrow night! we will have to compare when we get back
Good luck all and have a fab evening out x

I am also in the same place, out for curry tomorrow night! we will have to compare when we get back
Good luck all and have a fab evening out x

Definately.

Dreading it a bit though, hopefully I'll be able to resist piging out :cry:lol

It did not go well!

Got to my weigh in monday to fix it

:booboo:

Curry was awesome last night, yum yum!!! Had chicken tikka pieces with half a portion of rice...... No starter but had some garlic naan bread and copious amounts of vino!!!! Back on the wagon today though after having a great night out...... Only had 1PP yesterday coz had all free foods and went to the gym so hoping by the time weigh in comes on Thursday I'll have done enough to have a loss! :) have a great weekend fellow slimmers :) Xxxxx

Learnt I can't be trusted when I'm out lol

Started after a sunk a couple of Cobras then down hill from there.
Onion Bhaji
Half portion veg rice
Half peswari naan
Chicken jalfrezi
3 popodoms plus sauces

Feel mega guilty and a bit ashamed of myself lol
Got to brush myself off today and start again.....

Did only have 0pp food all day though and had all my weeklies still, so see what it does for my weigh in on monday.

dont feel too bad you have to let your hair down sometimes!

can i ask what did you eat all day that was 0pp? i think id keel over! lol

this is my first week on W.W and i really fancied a takeaway last night and my OH wanted an indian.

i opted for chicken tikka tandori pieces, just over half a portion of boiled rice, salad, 1 popadom and a couple of spoonfuls of mango chutney. i also poured a little bit of mint raita over my salad. it was gorgeous, although i used all my dailies so it had to come out of my weeklies, so we'll see how my body responds to using weeklies when i get weighed on thursday. hope it responds well as i wouldn't mind this takeaway every couple of weeks.

wish i seen this last weekend the pregnant mrs and her almighty cravings wanted an indian so bad but i steered her away, i might take up on some of those options next time

Back