• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Dinner inspiration

What you got in? I'm having a jacket spud with cheese and beans, but it's a lazy day! If hubby was home, it would be honey-glazed pork steaks with mash and veg :D

Chicken dhansak from the Curry Heaven book, bacon and mushroom penne from the magazine, grilled chicken, SW chips and a huge salad :)

Woodsylou

Silver Member
curry sounds gooooooooood! i don't have the recipe book. are there any that are relatively quick to make?! i am lazy lazy!

kimi31

I am having SW chips, egg and peas...
But then i am on a green day

Tomorrow i aam having pork loins( fat cut off) done adobo stylee, ( rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, red onion and garlic marinade) and brown rice with steam veg....

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
Homemade burgers with SW wedges and salad! mmmmm.

Bf will have baps with his burgers but I have already used HEB so will go without. Just 1 Syn for my ketchup!

xxx

My tea sounds boring then lol I'm having tomato and macaroni bake from the One Pot Wonders cookbook - 6 syns..

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
It is so miserable here today that instead of the salad I was going to have with my rump steak, it's now going to be served with roasted butternut squash mash with green beans and I'm going to attempt a syn-free mushroom sauce too! xxx

Woodsylou

Silver Member
wahoooo! im having cheese and bacon burgers! Mmmmmm

i've already had my Hea so how many syns are in one dairy lea light slice, does anyone know?