Extra Easy Dinner inspiration

Woodsylou

Silver Member
what can i have for tea tonight?

What you got in? I'm having a jacket spud with cheese and beans, but it's a lazy day! If hubby was home, it would be honey-glazed pork steaks with mash and veg :D

im having chilli with sweet potato wedges and lots of rainbow salad :)

Chicken dhansak from the Curry Heaven book, bacon and mushroom penne from the magazine, grilled chicken, SW chips and a huge salad :)

I'm having fresh mackerel fillets which I'm marinating in chilli, ginger and lime and having with salad!X

curry sounds gooooooooood! i don't have the recipe book. are there any that are relatively quick to make?! i am lazy lazy!

I am having SW chips, egg and peas...
But then i am on a green day

Tomorrow i aam having pork loins( fat cut off) done adobo stylee, ( rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, red onion and garlic marinade) and brown rice with steam veg....

My tea sounds boring then lol I'm having tomato and macaroni bake from the One Pot Wonders cookbook - 6 syns..

It is so miserable here today that instead of the salad I was going to have with my rump steak, it's now going to be served with roasted butternut squash mash with green beans and I'm going to attempt a syn-free mushroom sauce too! xxx

It's from the Extra Easy cookbook. If I get chance later (just doing tea!) I'll post the recipe in the recipe section ;)

wahoooo! im having cheese and bacon burgers! Mmmmmm

i've already had my Hea so how many syns are in one dairy lea light slice, does anyone know?

Back