1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Dinner tonight - chinese rice noodles vermicelli

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by lemma1968, 11 December 2009 Social URL.

1. lemma1968

lemma1968 Well-Known Member

I am on either a green day or ee depending on what i pick to have tonight for dinner.

I have been perusing the take out menu for our local chinese and i know the approx values for things like chop suey and chow mein, but i quite fancy the Singapore Rice Noodles Vermicelli (it comes with small pieces of shrimp, pork and veggies in i think).

So does anyone know if this is a sensible choice for a chinese or am i dropping a clanger and how would I syn it?

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Juliewoo

Juliewoo Well-Known Member

Oh I LOVE those singapore rice noodles.

Can't help on sysn, but they can't be too much

xxxx

4. lemma1968

As they are the special fried rice version of noodles I have guesstimated them at about 14 syns on EE.

What do you think? About right?

5. lemma1968

I think i may have overestimated on the syns.

300g of fried rice is only 4 syns on green or EE, i suspect that vermicelli will be similar.

so as i had quite a big portion i shall put 6 syns for the vermicelli and 4 for the added extras such as the small (and i mean small 4 shrimps and spoonful of pork bits).

So 10 syns all in.

Not bad and i'm full. :)