Dinner Tonight?

Pink_Peony

What's everyone having for dinner tonight? I thought it might give us all some new ideas :D

We're having chicken casserole (chicken, mushrooms, onions, celery, carrots, stock, herbs, garlic and Bovril) with cabbage and mange tout!

xxxx

Ooh that sound lovely.u sometimes don't realise what you can have till you see other peoples food diaries.I'm having Chicken stir fry.xxx

Oooh I love stirfry!!! I know what you mean, I have learnt loads from reading peoples food diaries or general posts about what they are eating xx

Im having braised Lamb shank with sprouts, cauliflower, swede, butternut squash, celeriac, green beans and carrots and 2 tsp Tesco gravy granules for 2 syns!!!

Sounds yummy Mrs V, what time shall I come round ;)

I am confused though, I thought that gravy made with granules was 4 tbsp for 1 syn? xx

I'm having quorn sausages, syn free chips & baked beans! only on day 2 so it's still a novelty. But I did chicken with passata and veggies in the slow cooker yesterday and it was yummy!

im having beef casserole- beef with bovril stock and some paprika,carrots and swede and will have some tates and cabbage

The Tescos granules dried are 2 syns for 2 tsps (not table spoons Hun) and are lovely...prefer them to Bisto!

Everyones dinner sounds lovely!

Im EE today and having pasta, with sun dried tomato stir in sauce for (3.5syns) and half a sliced up mattessons reduced fat smoked sausage (3.5 syns) strirred in

Yes these are the ones. Prefer the Tesco ones!

I am confused again now :confused: it doesn't take much :D In the Food Directory it says 1 level tsp of Chicken Bisto granules is 0.5 Syn does this mean 1 level tsp of the granules or 1 level tsp of actual gravy once it is made up? Sorry for seeming so dizzy! xxx

Back