1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Dinner with Jamie Oliver....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by trixiefoofoo, 23 November 2009 Social URL.

1. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Well-Known Member

Does anyone else have mental food dreams...or am I the mental one?!?!?

Had very strange dreams relating to food since I started LT - panicking I'd cheated etc and then last night, I dreamt Jamie Oliver was in town to do one of those 'roadshows' like the adverts!

He'd invited me for dinner and I didn't want to offend him by saying no...

How random??

You'll be pleased to know, it never got to the meal, so haven't cheated - ha!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Caslam

Caslam Active Member

Hey That was cool. =]

I used to have food dreams too when I was doing the 3 day diet wayyyy back in highschool.

But in my dreams, I eat, hehehe.

4. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Hehe, at the beginning I had lots of food dreams & panicked when I woke up! Though, mine were never as elaborate or exciting as having Jamie Oliver cook for me ;-)

Hannah

5. dunlop73

dunlop73 Well-Known Member

Oh I though it was just me - for the first few weeks I dreamed I ate really stupid things - (once it was 1 tiny bite of a square (!?) digestive biscuit) and woke up feeling really guilty.

They've stopped now thank goodness.

Jon
    xx

6. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Yes i had to convince myself one morning i hadnt eaten coz my dream was so vivid. It was terrible the guilt i felt all coz of my crazy mind.

7. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Well-Known Member

Brilliant!! We're all mentalists!!

Wouldn't mind but I really don't like Jamie - wouldn't watch him on tv, he annoys me - now Gordon...that's different.... x

8. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Well-Known Member

LOL i had a dream on my first weekend that i'd eaten a big mac, i woke in tears feeling really guilty, it took ages for hubby to convince me that i hadn't eaten anything, the strangest thing was i've always hated big macs, crazy!! luckily enough i didn't get any more after that!