dint weigh yesterday

sharon kim

Silver Member
i didnt do my weighing yesterday i was up all tuesday night ive got a chest infection again and the coughing keeps me awake so dint bother bother going to bed, my daughter made me poridge for supper and again the next morning[ she thinks its good for your chest ] lol, was too knackerd to get on the scales, i had to try and get on with my packing cos i move house on saturday which im not looking forward too as even going to the kitchen from the living room has me breathing like a 90yr old asmatic sucking air threw a straw lol, i might be of line for a while after sat till we get every thing sorted out so id like to wish you all well on your weight loss plans and ill be back to check on you all when i get back on line [ which better be quick ] ill post my weigh in when i get back as i intend to keep to low carb once im better x

Hi Sharon Kim - omg what a time of it you're having honey...get well soon, it's sounds like a real nasty chest infection you've gone and got youself babes, and as for the house move - I so don't envy you, hated it myself but needs must! Hope all goes well for you on Saturday and the weather is on your side - loads of snow up our way today!

Take care and get well soon...we'll hear from you when you've got the week from hell over lol! xx

blimey.. what a lot for you to be going on with!

hope your feeling better soon.. and good luck with the move, take care x

Back